Season tickets (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just passed 13000 sold

6000 walk up+away fan's should be an average of 20000.

theferret

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but blocks 14,15 and 16 (left of new fence) have a different style season ticket to rest of ground branded 'singers corner'. Guess makes it easier to identify when checking.

Real pity that there will be so many empty seats there this season.

Sky Blue Harry H

My ST arrived yesterday, but I was so busy doing family stuff, forgot to open the envelope until this morning!

Warwickhunt

No sign of my Season Ticket Yet! Block 36 anyone in this block had theirs yet!

Warwickhunt

Not had mine, e mailed club, no reply
i rang them and all they would say is that they are being posted this week? usual BS! get ready to queue at the ticket office at the arena

Sbarcher

Anyone had their JSB stuff through yet?
Had my grandson's JSB confirmation email through only last week having joined and paid 3 months ago.

SkyBlueSoul

The ticket office staff getting ready to answer calls from people who haven’t had their season ticket yet

b7a60909b47024cc2a0eb7ebac3aae8c.jpg

Evo1883

I didn't get any vouchers like I normally do with the JSB memberships ,
Shame

Tommo1993

I’m drafting up a strongly worded tweet for if my “season card” still hasn’t arrived tomorrow. I’ve already called Boddy a melt twice.

harvey098

Yep! Not got mine either. I’m going straight from a wedding and already cutting it fine, could do without having to queue to get paper tickets

Warwickhunt

Post just been! Still no bleeding season tickets for block 36

aloisiwouldhavescored

We have got 2 STs in Block 36. One ST turned up this morning, but not the other.
Have just sent an e-mail to the Ticket Office.

aloisiwouldhavescored

bit of hope then! that they have posted out some of block 36
Just had an emailed reply from the Ticket Office and they will reply within 3 days. You just couldn't make it up.
So will the other ST be here by Sunday for the Rotherham match? Who knows?

D

Deleted member 2477

latest from the club on season ticket delivery

All Coventry City Season Cards have been dispatched ahead of the new home campaign, which begins on Sunday.

All but 2 of the 13,000 cards were dispatched by Monday afternoon, with those final 2 going out on Tuesday.

Fans whose Season Card has not arrived yet are advised to email [email protected] – the Ticket Office will then check when your card was dispatched and arrange a replacement if necessary. Fans would have the option of being sent an e-ticket for Sunday's game, or be able to collect a paper ticket.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Yippee! 2nd Season Ticket in Block 36 just turned up in the post. Panic over.

clint van damme

Credit where its due, club e-mailed me today to see if my ST had arrived and asking me to get in touch if not.

Reactions: AOM

Warwickhunt

Postman has just been and still no bloody season Ticket! Block 36

Users who are viewing this thread