Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
If it's 1700 then I think it will break 2000 so thats a bit more than I thought also.

Sky Blue Pete

Mark Hornby contacted my son about being a mascot . Explained about not likely to get a season ticket but if he’s jsb it would be ok. They are trying hard. Double what I thought on tickets

Johnnythespider

Mine was about £142 more (concession) but includes a programme ( ? £69 worth) and a half time cuppa ( say £50) so pretty reasonable.
Make sure you follow the Brummy tradition of pouring it into the saucer and slurping it, none of that jaunty little finger stuff.

Greggs

Getting ours on Friday. Fucking bargain, £460 for 2, better stadium and pitch too. Cant wait for season to start!

Somerset Sky Blue

Mark Hornby contacted my son about being a mascot . Explained about not likely to get a season ticket but if he’s jsb it would be ok. They are trying hard. Double what I thought on tickets
Pete, mascots don't have to be season ticket holders - just jsb members. That was also the case last season.
It is an excellent day, (even in the wrong stadium I think it will be brill) - so club were also trying hard last year (and before too)!
Mark Hornby is another star at the club - apart from mascots, he also can sort out tannoy announcements about birthdays / first time visitors.
Pete - sign your kid (s) up for it for next season, you won't regret it!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just got back from my look round.
We sold just under 1700 so far, so be plus 2 more tomorrow.
Pusb
I've got to say that's more than my gloomy prediction of 1500 tops. Well done to supporters.

luwalla

Mine was about £142 more (concession) but includes a programme ( ? £69 worth) and a half time cuppa ( say £50) so pretty reasonable.
And a nice pre/post match lounge with glass windows overlooking the pitch.

And if four of you buy tickets together you get a free parking pass too, which we did. So all in all I think it’s a good deal

harvey098

There’s a group of us, some are still deciding about a ST. We have given them until the early bird to make their minds up. I’m sure there will be other groups like us so I would expect a rush over the next week.

Skyblueweeman

I've heard rumours it was 750

Oh ok. Well I think it was obvious it was going to be more. A nice stat to throw at the imbeciles on FB who say it's just the same as Sixfields, Sisu are responsible etc etc.

"Well, a thousand more fans can tell the difference between the Sixfields situation and this St Andrews situation".

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

If it's 1700 then I think it will break 2000 so thats a bit more than I thought also.

If we managed 2,000 what do you think the average attendance might reach? 3-4000 would be a hell of a drop but certainly not as dire as the Sixfields numbers. I suppose it depends how many people (myself included) have decided against a ST but will still attend home games when possible/suitable.

skybluesam66

If we managed 2,000 what do you think the average attendance might reach? 3-4000 would be a hell of a drop but certainly not as dire as the Sixfields numbers. I suppose it depends how many people (myself included) have decided against a ST but will still attend home games when possible/suitable.
the average away support last year was around 1200

so if we get 2300 Season tickets + corporate
1200 away
I would expect an average of another 1500 so an average of around 5000
however I think our gates will range from 3000 - 12000 depending on where we are in the league and who our opponents are

clint van damme

1200 away
however I think our gates will range from 3000 - 12000 depending on where we are in the league and who our opponents are

12000? That's mightily optimistic if you ask me.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

1200 away

I think 5000 would exceed moat people's expectations. Id be surprised if gates of 5000 could sustain our current squad and approach to transfers if St Andrews becomes long term....but hopefully we dont need to worry about that!

SkyBlueDom26

1200 away

12 Thousand??? Would be nice and all but not a chance

Marty

I'm still on the fence as to if I'm going to get a Season Ticket. I feel like the club have been kicked out, as opposed to just upping sticks and going like last time, but this whole situation could have been avoided years ago. I've had a season ticket since the age of 7, I didn't go to Northampton so I'm still very much undecided.

slyblue57

Well just got mine plus a jsb in the new opened block. 6 others also getting theirs just before and after me, sales rocketing lol.
Pusb

cooperskyblue

I'm still on the fence as to if I'm going to get a Season Ticket. I feel like the club have been kicked out, as opposed to just upping sticks and going like last time, but this whole situation could have been avoided years ago. I've had a season ticket since the age of 7, I didn't go to Northampton so I'm still very much undecided.

I can't commit to a season ticket due to work but whereas I didn't attend games at northampton I will go to Birmingham as the whole circumstance around it does feel very different and the attitude of the club and SISU about it is and has been one of much more empathy and remorse this time around and Robin's is being backed and assembling an exciting team.

Warwickhunt

Well that theory that people who thought that staying away willl starve out SISU! I can only see it getting stonger as the games go by and especially if we start to bring success onto the field.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Will definitely see a handful of games over 10k.

Sunderland and Lincoln will bring huge followings. Bolton, Peterborough and Pompey will likely bring 2k.

The most intriguing attendance would be if we met Sunderland in a play off second leg.

theferret

Will definitely see a handful of games over 10k.

Sunderland and Lincoln will bring huge followings. Bolton, Peterborough and Pompey will likely bring 2k.

The most intriguing attendance would be if we met Sunderland in a play off second leg.

Think Ipswich will bring a load too. They'll enjoy that surge in away numbers that biggish clubs get when they drop into League 1.

higgs

There could be as many away fans as home fans unfortunately at our games just when our crowds were increasing aswell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBri

Ok I've finally got mine and booked coach travel for first 2 games, not living in Coventry, apart from White Street which seems to be in the center, where else do coaches pick you up?

vow

Ok I've finally got mine and booked coach travel for first 2 games, not living in Coventry, apart from White Street which seems to be in the center, where else do coaches pick you up?
I read 'a location near the Ricoh' but don't think it's been announced yet.

mark82

Think there's going to be a pickup by the Ricoh somewhere (but probably not at the Ricoh).

Users who are viewing this thread