Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Badger

Has anyone received the season ticket info by post or email. I haven't but usually get a letter with all the details.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Has anyone received the season ticket info by post or email. I haven't but usually get a letter with all the details.
Not even had an email confirmation, but it shows up on the eticketing website so I’m not too concerned yet. Assume they are making it up as they go this year!

greys4life

Parking sold out. Cue the 'I would go but there's no parking available' comments!

Anyone know what the on street parking is like, went yesterday to the open day and there seem to be a few industrial units around so wondered if they open their gates up as such.

torchomatic

I went to order a parking pass too :(

We managed to get one of the cheaper £100 last week. I was debating for a while whether to get one or just risk parking on the street, but I didn't fancy that, particularly for night games.

Adge

Years ago when you parked in the street around St.Andrews little Brummie urchins would ask if they could look after your car for 50p probably a tenner or else now.
Not just there-had it a few times at Anfield.
“Look after your motor for a quid sir?”
“If it’s here when I get back I’ll give you £2” :emoji_thumbsup:

letsallsingtogether

Yes got mine today.
Unfortunately not taking them up on the offer.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Parking sold out. Cue the 'I would go but there's no parking available' comments!
No parking ? Bloody hell, sod that . I was going to go but now they can get lost.

Otis

Hmmm ...just checked to see when it was, but can't see any 3-0 wins. There is a 4-0, so maybe it was that. 1978.

rob9872

How many is that do we know? What's the updated number sold?

matesx

1700 season tickets.

Breaks my bloody heart.

Tragic for a club of our size.

Users who are viewing this thread