Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Have they ordered tickets in the last few years to have a customer Id? I had to find that and then link it.

chiefdave

I’m renewing season tickets for both me and my 12 year old daughter.
Also managed to get two newbies signed up too.
However I’m having an issue trying check out online because the seats need to be assigned.

I can assign my seat and my daughters because we have supporters numbers, but can’t with the two new fans.

Does anyone know how I set they up so I can assign them the seats?
I have tried the Ticketmaster number just now but they were less than helpful if honest.

Sure it’s an easy fix though
I would suggest give the ticket office at the Butts a ring tomorrow, they are more likely to know.

Gaz

No they have never brought tickets before.
It’s my partner and her son.
They have only been before to the Ricoh through pay on gate.

torchomatic

Bought a car park season ticket today too. The cheaper one without the restrictions.

torchomatic

Was looking at them tonight but couldn’t work out which one to get.
What’s the restrictions torch?

The Kop car park is £125 but is closed an hour before kick-off because of road closures. The other car park on the other side of the ground is £100, with no restrictions and a five min walk.

NEWS: 2019/20 Seasonal Car Parking Confirmed

torchomatic

The £100 Main Stand car park is on this Google Map image, it is on the right hand side near where the Rocks & Co sign in.

My mate spoke to the lady at the Butts yesterday when he got his tickets and the same Main Stand car park ticket as me. She said there were about 20 odd left. When you leave the car park turn right and then right again to get to the turnstyles, takes five minutes. If you turn left out of the car park it' a longer walk and takes about 20 minutes.

bcfc.png

MTK

We have gone for a Main Stand car park ticket too after reviewing the options. It was easy to buy online. Starting to get excited about the season now. I hope season tickets continue to sell and that match day pricing is attractive to give crowds a boost on the day. Some easy transport, like there and back buses from Pool Meadow, might help with that too. It will feel very strange playing at 'home away' but determned to think positive from here. I really feel like we could have a great season in terms of results. PUSB

torchomatic

One other thing. My mate said the lady at the Butts said Car Parks aren't based on car reg numbers. She doesn't yet know if there will be a book of tickets or a car sticker.

torchomatic

Otis

Yep. Surprised me to be honest.

Might spur a few more on to buy an ST. The more sign-up,the more encouragement that may be for others.

Magwitch

2000 would be a lot better than I thought but still way down on last year, a shame as t think had we been at the Ricoh last seasons total would have been surpassed. I don’t know how the finance loss will be covered to be honest. Still hoping there’s an eleventh hour change as it looks neither side can afford the loss in revenue, a month to go, there’s still time.

Johnnythespider

I'm not surprised by this, if you take the percentage who said they would follow to a groundshare which was about a third, then 2000 based on sales of just under 7000 last season is about right.

Users who are viewing this thread