Season tickets same as 2012/13 prices (2 Viewers)

Kingokings204

Will it be that cheaper after you consider that stay away fans, haven't paid for travel as well to Sixfields, you have to also take that into mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's true Robo.

I never said or meant the price isn't a fair one. It's one of the cheapest in the league. I am just saying basically what sky blue zam is saying. Maybe he is saying it better than me?

I happen to agree with him.

RoboCCFC90

Yes that's true Robo.

I never said or meant the price isn't a fair one. It's one of the cheapest in the league. I am just saying basically what sky blue zam is saying. Maybe he is saying it better than me?

I happen to agree with him.

That's a fair opinion and your entitled to it, however I think the prices are very fair, especially when you consider other tickets of the nature in this league.

That's a fair opinion and your entitled to it, however I think the prices are very fair, especially when you consider other tickets of the nature in this league.

How many teams in this league have had to put up with what we've had to?

Grendel

Again not what I said.

You're right. It is a great price of course but my gripe is some got a much cheaper season ticket and now the rest of us have to pay more.

I thought the club would of wanted the support and I am convinced the club would have sold more ST and cheer the team home.

Were you somehow prevented from purchasing a ticket at Sixfields?

DaleM

Yes I understand it but some people just bought ST at Northampton just to get a cheaper one for when we came home.

I wanted to sell more ST and get the Ricoh rocking

How did they "know" we were coming home ? . The official line , until this week , was that we weren't . Physic Sally must have told 'em .

skybluepm2

Not moaning about the price as long as I get my old seat back.
Not getting it might give me a problem on renewal and I might just pay as I go if it can't be worked out.

Installments will help also for some people.
Not only for ease of paying but also for those, including myself, who see a doomsday scenario where Sisu liquidate the club after raking in the season ticket sales.:thinking about:

I can't remember my seat number either :( surely they'll have it on the system somewhere after they've dusted off the cobwebs. Best seat in the house slap bang in the middle of the telegraph stand halfway up. Can't remember ever getting this excited for a game before?!

Grendel

Not now G....ffs

Sorry but like it or not any business rewards its loyal customers. Like it or not the Sixfields customers were more loyal than me you and most on here.

Of course they deserve to have a cheaper price as they have chosen to loyally support the club. Really it's no argument.

olderskyblue

I couldn't give a shit if you do or don't, you are the one moaning about it. No doubt others will see this as a reason not to go (Not that I am saying you are).

Nick.. Can you stop this bullshit saying people are whinging or moaning..they have a different point of view to you is all. Of course, you could just carry on and the give people the opportunity to say you're just arse licking SISU again.... Neither is right.

SISU have missed an opportunity to rally all the abstainers round and get them to buy ST's.. They have missed an opportunity to make it a simple decision to return, receive some much needed goodwill, and have possibly re introduced division. Shame really.

NorthernWisdom

Sorry but like it or not any business rewards its loyal customers. Like it or not the Sixfields customers were more loyal than me you and most on here.

Of course they deserve to have a cheaper price as they have chosen to loyally support the club. Really it's no argument.

I honestly dont care if they end up with it cheaper than me, I do think as a general concept the club should have been doing all it could to make sure we all had no excuse not to buy a season ticket though.

RoboCCFC90

Let's just put this into context:

Walsall - £410 Highest Price ST

MK Dons - £516 Highest Price ST

PNE - £460 Highest Price ST

Sheffield United - £490 Highest Price ST

Barnsley - £450 Highest Price ST

City (Sixfields) - (Including Travel, Based on £7.50 coach travel per game) £356.50

City (Ricoh) - £357 Highest Price ST

The Ricoh looks majorly cheap now!

RoboCCFC90

How many teams in this league have had to put up with what we've had to?

Well our season tickets are considerably cheaper than others I have seen (detailed above!)

NorthernWisdom

The Ricoh looks majorly cheap now!

I'm remembering Bradford selling out in the division below us because they offered £199 season tickets. Sure, it's not the way to maximise revenue, but it is the way to grow a fanbase.

And given ours has been shrinking, and even if for perverse reasons(!) optimism is up now, there was a chance to grab onto that, *really* boost us. And it'd maybe put to bed things like the Ricoh is soulless (feels like that to me - maybe with regular big gates I'd start feeling happier towards it?) and... if the whole thing's a decent experience for me, Id pay £500 *next* season.

It's not the price as such for me, its the fact I've been completely disenfranchised by the club. I'm not alone in that, but there are some obvious things they can do to get us all behind them properly. As it stands, if we have a bad month we'll see gates slump, SISU Out! start again, and the bad feeling return. Maybe I'm selfish, but I want the best chance of it being fun for as long as possible!

Kingokings204

Nick.. Can you stop this bullshit saying people are whinging or moaning..they have a different point of view to you is all. Of course, you could just carry on and the give people the opportunity to say you're just arse licking SISU again.... Neither is right.

SISU have missed an opportunity to rally all the abstainers round and get them to buy ST's.. They have missed an opportunity to make it a simple decision to return, receive some much needed goodwill, and have possibly re introduced division. Shame really.

Thanks olderskyblue. It feels like Nick just wants to have a go at people like me who have a fair opinion it's just a different opinion to his.

I have never once whinged or moaned about the ticket prices being high. They are one of the cheapest in the leagues as Robo correctly points out.

My point was I can't see why the prices weren't kept. Sold a lot more ST and made a real good gesture to the fans for what we have been put through.

Just to confirm the price of £357 is great but just not this season. I think sisu missed a trick that's all.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Everything is an argument to you or so it appears.....

Well our season tickets are considerably cheaper than others I have seen (detailed above!)

Ffs see the bigger picture, this ain't about prices compared to other clubs. This is all about Goodwill and building bridges with fans the club said they wanted to build. The only decent thing they've offered is the first match for £10. Am I wrong?

RoboCCFC90

I'm remembering Bradford selling out in the division below us because they offered £199 season tickets. Sure, it's not the way to maximise revenue, but it is the way to grow a fanbase.

And given ours has been shrinking, and even if for perverse reasons(!) optimism is up now, there was a chance to grab onto that, *really* boost us. And it'd maybe put to bed things like the Ricoh is soulless (feels like that to me - maybe with regular big gates I'd start feeling happier towards it?) and... if the whole thing's a decent experience for me, Id pay £500 *next* season.

It's not the price as such for me, its the fact I've been completely disenfranchised by the club. I'm not alone in that, but there are some obvious things they can do to get us all behind them properly. As it stands, if we have a bad month we'll see gates slump, SISU Out! start again, and the bad feeling return. Maybe I'm selfish, but I want the best chance of it being fun for as long as possible!

The thing is though how far can the Club go in a make weight for making amends?

NorthernWisdom

The thing is though how far can the Club go in a make weight for making amends?

For this season... it's not like they'll be getting lower crowds than if they'd hung around at Sixfields, is it?

So they may as well go for numbers ahead of profit per consumer. Go for the emotional choice that might help them long term, not the pure, cold, financial one.

RoboCCFC90

Ffs see the bigger picture, this ain't about prices compared to other clubs. This is all about Goodwill and building bridges with fans the club said they wanted to build. The only decent thing they've offered is the first match for £10. Am I wrong?

Your wrong.

These prices are of Goodwill to our fans, I think what needs to happen though is that the Club allow a finance option for season tickets, that would help justify these season ticket prices.

Kingokings204

I agree. The £10 ticket is a great idea and will hopefully mean we sell out so why not keep the momentum and sell more ST. It's not about the money it's about a "gesture" as they put it. Get the community bak as much as possible and keep it going.

RoboCCFC90

Charge what they did at the start of this season, it ain't hard to grasp.

Your not taking into account that most fans who bought season tickets at Sixfields also purchased Ticket travel for the season which put the prices of both tickets within about £0.50p difference.

Kingokings204

For this season... it's not like they'll be getting lower crowds than if they'd hung around at Sixfields, is it?

So they may as well go for numbers ahead of profit per consumer. Go for the emotional choice that might help them long term, not the pure, cold, financial one.

Couldn't agree more. Perfect solution and build ccfc fans up again and maybe more would buy next season also as they would have the taste. Tickets then full/normal price.

Your not taking into account that most fans who bought season tickets at Sixfields also purchased Ticket travel for the season which put the prices of both tickets within about £0.50p difference.

Travel was an optional extra so why would that be taken into consideration. I'll take it you went suxfields via club coach, lol

Grendel

Loyalty can be measured in several ways.
Chance to sort the divide and compensate for a missed year has been overlooked.

From a club perspective Sixfields attendees were loyal. End of discussion really.

theferret

For me the big concern is that we could get some really shocking gates at the Ricoh this season owing to a lack of ST holders.

Two season ago, with a whole summer of sales, installment options and early bird prices, we sold 6500 season tickets.

This time, two games in and with no installment plan, I guess we might get to 4.5K at a push. That is a very low base, and when those winter night games come along, we could see sub 7K crowds and that will make the Ricoh less populated than Sixfields was in percentage terms.

For me they had to try to maximise ST sales in the short time they had, with a view to putting them back up next season. It won't stop me, but it might stop others. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

italiahorse

From a club perspective Sixfields attendees were loyal. End of discussion really.

Your opinion.
The fans majority opinion was different as they voted with their feet.

But however, the option to sell tickets at the same price and unite the fans has been missed.

Don't you think that we would sell more ST at the reduced price (Sixfields) ?
Fans would be caught up in the moment but now they are thinking twice about it.

Kingokings204

Your opinion.

But however, the option to sell tickets at the same price and unite the fans has been missed.

Last paragraph I love. Of course we would sell more ST at the sixfields rate and that would be a great gesture and people wouldn't think twice.

I just want as many people as pos buying a ST and bring Coventry back to life. I fear like a pervious poster just alluded to we may see some really low gates if we go on a bad run and the novelty wears off. On the plus side that will still be three times sixfields lol

stupot07

Your opinion.

How many more do you think we'd have sold?

I don't understand why fans are thinking twice about it. #Wewantcovincovbutonlyifitscheap......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread