Season tickets - how does this work? (1 Viewer)

wingy

Lmao, it's just a shout out answer one, get it right free shot and entry in to the main game, get that right it's a free drink of your choice. Can't take my glasses out, one lens has become lose and just drops out. Prob is I only need for short sightedness so when I'm out and about I forget to get them repaired and refuse to use NHS tape lol
I'm on my reserve pair atm .
The arm fell off the others and I can't see well enough to put the minute screw back in .
Glad you're out and about mate.
You getting any Nords or Germans coming in ?

pipkin73

The arm fell off the others and I can't see well enough to put the minute screw back in .
No mate, the bars are all closing again. On Friday the UK government are due to announce if travel to GC is safe, if they don't lift the rules on Friday its another 3 weeks. If that happens I'm fucked and so are many others. That's why I'm out tonight, could be a last shout. Scandies here late September early October but will they this year. Swedish banned last I heard and Denmark tightening up as cases going up.
Cant do anything about it, spent months depressed now I'm just like whatever, i can't keep rental up on business or home anymore if no work, been doing it since May. Cant sell the printers or jeep so will be walking away from about 60K. At least I might get to see city play if I have to loose it all.

pipkin73

We don't get Germans here in PR, they are sent to playa del ingkes ot Mogan as the hotels don't want English and German together when pissed.

pipkin73

We don't get Germans here in PR, they are sent to playa del ingkes ot Mogan as the hotels don't want English and German together when pissed.
All i can say mate is if you come over here and your glasses play up i will get them sorted for you. If i'm still here. Supposed to be cheaper than england but i don¡t know as my eyesight was A1+when i left the UK.

Mcbean

Reading the serious papers this morning seems clubs are starting To look at ST s - West Ham offer is 3 fold - buy a whole season and get a rebate as you go for games effected by CV , And you get to be in every ballot for reduced capacity - or pay 30% and only get in the ballot when they go up to 70% capacity - not sure that’s 3

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure how it's stealing from the club when it's a service you can't even access within the UK, Saying that, I've had streams cut in Portugal, Spain & Australia as they say I'm using a VPN, they even refuse to send a refund when I sent them proof of not being in the UK. If they decide to open it up to everyone and you still use the Facebook streams, then that's different,

Because it's a paid service that is being restreamed to thousands of others?

Does that mean nobody watched the midweek games on Facebook?

Marty

Because it's a paid service that is being restreamed to thousands of others?

Does that mean nobody watched the midweek games on Facebook?

Like I said, it's a service that isn't available in this country, you get the odd mid week fixture if they can be bothered to set it up. Even then, the streams are littered with problems, just have a look on here after games. I'm sure people do watch the midweek games on Facebook. How many of those would actually pay to watch the game? I don't think many, if any at all.

If I were to buy a game and invite some mates over to watch are they now 'stealing' the game?

shmmeee

Like I said, it's a service that isn't available in this country, you get the odd mid week fixture if they can be bothered to set it up. Even then, the streams are littered with problems, just have a look on here after games. I'm sure people do watch the midweek games on Facebook. How many of those would actually pay to watch the game? I don't think many, if any at all.

If I were to buy a game and invite some mates over to watch are they now 'stealing' the game?

As long as they’re all friends and family you’d be covered by your licence. Just like a DVD.

You’ve just said yourself you don’t want to stream even when it’s legal because it’s on FB, then claimed no one would stream if it wasn’t on FB. Well clearly you would.

Marty

As long as they’re all friends and family you’d be covered by your licence. Just like a DVD.

You’ve just said yourself you don’t want to stream even when it’s legal because it’s on FB, then claimed no one would stream if it wasn’t on FB. Well clearly you would.

I've never said that once.

Users who are viewing this thread