Season tickets details (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

I just hope we never get promoted. Imagine the stunt the scumbags would pull then. The place would be made up of rich folk and their mates. Don't really give a fuck what happens for the rest of the season now. Might spend my £5 voucher to cheer me up.

Does paying £400 for a ticket in Block 15 ok direct debit make me or my mates rich folk??

Cheaper than most tickets at this level.

slowpoke

Basically this is a shit take because it isn't about a person deciding if they want to pay "x" amount or not, it is about mums and dads who now have to tell their kids they can go the football next year unless they move to the opposite side of the ground from where the kids want to be. Even if they do tis the likely hood is the kids enjoyment and experience is lowered because they are not where they like to be in the ground.
Rubbish, my eight year old grandson won’t give a toss if he mines seat so long as he goes, anyone who thought prices would be similar to those season were in cuckoo land, personally I think they ain’t as bad as I thought, I’m betting there will be payment schemes to help.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
anyone over 60 and below 65 is penalised the most
I wasn’t saying families were worse off compared to the 60-65 bracket or saying the worst affected, Just highlighting the capacity issue if not expanded and the future longevity of that support.

GIMOC

Surely they would have been in certain blocks when that was the case a couple of years ago. (League 1)

???? I’ve had my season ticket in block 19 for years especially with my eldest. Always been a jsb and price always been the same with the Jsb membership. Unsure what you mean by that sentence? For fans who’ve sat in the same seat for years with kids should have been some consideration.

JAM See

Why can't you choose 14 and 15 on the map
I can renew in 15, but can't move anywhere else in 14/15.

Maybe they're all season tickets and will be held until the EB expires.

David O'Day

Rubbish, my eight year old grandson won’t give a toss if he mines seat so long as he goes, anyone who thought prices would be similar to those season were in cuckoo land, personally I think they ain’t as bad as I thought, I’m betting there will be payment schemes to help.
It's not the 8 year olds people are worried about fella

keep up

Greggs

Does paying £400 for a ticket in Block 15 ok direct debit make me or my mates rich folk??

Cheaper than most tickets at this level.
Premier league football, times that amount by two and answer it yourself.

theferret

Oh I agree. I'd not move from Block 16.

HOWEVER

If I couldn't afford the ticket cost in Block 16 but could behind the goal, I most certainly would move instead of not buying a ticket.

But I've just given an example of 2 that won't, because they rely on me to take them and their parents, who don't go, won't pay the extra. We'll sell fewer season tickets ultimately. Club know that but I guess they are fine with it.

Nick

Administrator
Is it really hard to grasp that for a lot if not most 13/14/15/16 year fans who go with their family they are likely to see sitting in the kiddy based family stand a massive dip in matchday experience to sitting where they do now?

But thats how it has always been up until the last couple of years?

They can still sit wherever but just pay a little bit more.

I wonder if abuse of kid's tickets has risen since it was changed to be anywhere rather than dedicated blocks?

David O'Day

The new family section will clearly not be the same as it was last season?
In what way? It's an area of the ground aimed at families and younger children.

Older kids aren't going to want to shit there if they currently sit nearer the other corner

clint van damme

That's your grandson, not all kids are the same.
Doubt my son would have got the bug if it wasn't for the carry on in that corner and at away games and his mates are the same.
I'd imagine a lot of people on here will say the same about their kids/grand kids.

Grendel

I wasn’t saying families were worse off compared to the 60-65 bracket or saying the worst affected, Just highlighting the capacity issue if not expanded and the future longevity of that support.

The longevity is not an issue - it’s not as price sensitive as you claim

Grendel

In what way? It's an area of the ground aimed at families and younger children.

Older kids aren't going to want to shit there if they currently sit nearer the other corner

I hope they won’t shit there David

theferret

Surely they would have been in certain blocks when that was the case a couple of years ago. (League 1).

Up until St Andrews it was fixed seats (And was there too)
Nope, it wasn't. My kids had the free season ticket in block 16 years before SA move.

David O'Day

I wonder if abuse of kid's tickets has risen since it was changed to be anywhere rather than dedicated blocks?
the issue is if they feel their matchday experience is worse they are unlikely to want to continue

frankly what happened x years ago means fuck all now

GIMOC

its never been the case why I’ve been taking my eldest up since 2017. not sure where you’re getting your info from.

JAM See

What about us phase 1 elites?

Are we getting a special email later?

pusbccfc

But I've just given an example of 2 that won't, because they rely on me to take them and their parents, who don't go, won't pay the extra. We'll sell fewer season tickets ultimately. Club know that but I guess they are fine with it.

I totally get it. There are some being shafted.

I guess my point is, and the club's too, if people cannot afford to sit in Block 16, the option is there to move (for most people).

If I'm wrong, I apologise. I'm sure there's the anomalies throughout but @Evo1883 is the example the club will look at. If the issue is price, then there is an option to move.

samccov1987

Get the frustration for over 60s with the prices going up. Also think it’s a bit steep for 14-18 year olds who want to sit in the noisy area (as we all would at that age).

But for most people prices look ok to me. Always pay more for the halfway line and £400 standard adults is a fair price.

Doug looks like he is far more creative than the previous regime. Hard to call but with the current progress on the pitch he may have called this about right?

coop

Is it really hard to grasp that for a lot if not most 13/14/15/16 year fans who go with their family they are likely to see sitting in the kiddy based family stand a massive dip in matchday experience to sitting where they do now?
Very true and why are they trying to price out singers corner where the atmosphere is made.

The Philosopher

Maybe he could have written:

“Exciting times, and we’ve some incredible family packages for you to check out so we can bring in the next generation of sky blue fans.

With inflation, prices for everything and wages have changed. I’m not hiding from it, it’s reality.

We’ve secured playing at the CBS and you can see that the new stadium owners are investing and improving which will give better supporter experience. As the sole utilisers of the pitch, we will be able to allow Mark to develop the team game in the attractive way he does. Exclusively and a better match day environment and inflation means prices have inevitably risen in some areas. But we do care, and there are some great family zone packages and do check out that incredible, inflation busting £500 deal.

PUSB

Doug”

Yeah. I know. Waffle from me, but I do think levelling with fans is always the best way.

pusbccfc

Very true and why are they trying to price out singers corner where the atmosphere is made.

Because there's hundreds of anti-social kids in block 14 who had JSB season tickets.

I hope they don't move because they make noise but that's what they are clamping down on.

shmmeee

Ultimately it’ll live or die by sales figures. If they fail to match last seasons revenue after the season we’ve just had (even if we don’t make playoffs), there’s a fairly obvious signal it was a bad move. Otherwise it’s not.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
???? I’ve had my season ticket in block 19 for years especially with my eldest. Always been a jsb and price always been the same with the Jsb membership. Unsure what you mean by that sentence? For fans who’ve sat in the same seat for years with kids should have been some consideration.

Up until a couple of years ago the free / jsb tickets had to be in the family zone I think? Pretty sure that was the only option when getting my daughters probably about 2013 onwards.

Rusty Trombone

Standard Area

Adult £400 / 23 = £17 per game
Child £200 / 23 = £8 per game

Family Zone

Adult £250 / 23 = £10.90 per game
Child £50 / 23 = £2.20 per game

Is it really the end of the world to go into a different stand? It is also going to be to try and stop people taking the piss on kids tickets. If you want to go and watch with your kids then it's amazing value and saving money on previous years.
The consideration for some, like me, is currently I sit with a few other friends, and have done since we moved to the arena, and they no longer take kids up, so if I want to carry on sitting with them it's £470 more for me and my lad than if I bought 2 tickets in the family stand. If I just went with my lad then it's an easier decision. In reality I'll probably just renew and pay the extra, but it's a bigger increase than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread