Season tickets details (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

you for real? I’m in block 19 with my 2 boys (8 & 12). They love it in there. Get good view and the atmosphere. Now we have to move to the corner otherwise I can’t afford to go. I’ve sat there for years along with my eldest. That’s whose been shafted.

But your not being priced out of the stadium. That's my point.

You could pay £350 for the three of you.

I agree being forced to move is an issue but that's better than upping all tickets by £100? At least it gives you an option if you cannot afford it.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say because I understand the frustration wit moving.

Hobo

Concession prices?

We were in over 60 bracket now its over 65 and seats are in premium £500 area.

We travel around Midlands watching sports on free Saturdays. Nat 1 and Nat 2 rugby or non league football - we are not proud 😂

So will just pick and choose where we watch our sport and just support club with our hearts.

Irony is they had just won us back as season ticket holders

Grendel

I agree being forced to move is an issue but that's better than upping all tickets by £100? At least it gives you an option if you cannot afford it.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say because I understand the frustration wit moving.

I doubt there us enough capacity for everyone to move

GIMOC

so my kids can’t seat where they’ve sat for years because the club want to force us in a different part of the ground. this applies to a lot where I am too.

Great_Expectations

I’m block 20, so it’s increased from last year which clearly isn’t ideal, but as I’m just buying for me I’m not as impacted as others.

I was going to get my elders daughter a JSB ticket this year as would have been worth it for the couple of games she’d actually make, but that plan is now out the window!

Disappointed they have released prices for the corporate areas - as would be interested to know the price differential between premium and there.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Standard Area

Adult £400 / 23 = £17 per game
Child £200 / 23 = £8 per game

Family Zone

Adult £250 / 23 = £10.90 per game
Child £50 / 23 = £2.20 per game

Is it really the end of the world to go into a different stand? It is also going to be to try and stop people taking the piss on kids tickets. If you want to go and watch with your kids then it's amazing value and saving money on previous years.
It’s not, and could be a great atmosphere but the area could be too small, we have see a real resurgence these last few years with children and families attending, once hooked like so many are now, they are the future full paying adults so I think the area should be expanded to deal with the capacity required, if not, then that is a real financial penalty on some families.

Grendel

We were in over 60 bracket now its over 65 and seats are in premium £500 area.

We travel around Midlands watching sports on free Saturdays. Nat 1 and Nat 2 rugby or non league football - we are not proud 😂

So will just pick and choose where we watch our sport and just support club with our hearts.

Irony is they had just won us back as season ticket holders

yeah it’s the 60 plus bracket that’s been shafted here

Nick

Administrator
It’s not, and could be a great atmosphere but the area could be too small, we have see a real resurgence these last few years with children and families attending, once hooked like so many are now, they are the future full paying adults so I think the area should be expanded to deal with the capacity required, if not, then that is a real financial penalty on some families.

The area will be big as the demand requires though?

It was literally like it a few years back where JSB tickets had to be in certain blocks.

pusbccfc

Does that mean it’s included in the 200 and 240 ones too??

Nope.

For £50 in the family area, you can get a season ticket AND JSB membership.

So a dad and 2 kids can get 3 season tickets and 2 JSB memberships for £350. I bet you'd be hard pressed to get a better deal in the entire football league.

Grendel

anyone over 60 and below 65 is penalised the most

pusbccfc

The club have said the area will be extended. It could be directly behind the goal by June.

theferret

Obviously moving is a big issue for most but besides the prices of senior citizens, isn't there an option for everyone to pay no more than £55 extra? (Edit)

@Evo1883 is a good example. He doesn't want to move but the option is there and he could pay a very cheap price in an alternative block if needed.

Am I reading it wrong? Majority of fans will be paying £400 instead of £375?

But saying to my 2 kids we're moving from block 16 to a family section at the opposite end of the ground will have a hugely negative impact on their matchday experience. Don't mind paying a small premium for staying where we are, but it's a huge difference.

We'll end up paying the extra, but two mates of my son who came with us this season won't be able to next season as their parents won't pay the extra.

People can defend these prices if they like, but I hope those same people don't moan when crowds fall.

David O'Day

But saying to my 2 kids we're moving from block 16 to a family section at the opposite end of the ground will have a hugely negative impact on their matchday experience. Don't mind paying a small premium for staying where we are, but it's a huge difference.

We'll end up paying the extra, but two mates of my son who came with us this season won't be able to next season as their parents won't pay the extra.

People can defend these prices if they like, but I hope those same people don't moan when crowds fall.
This is the point and he's not getting it

pusbccfc

Oh I agree. I'd not move from Block 16.

HOWEVER

If I couldn't afford the ticket cost in Block 16 but could behind the goal, I most certainly would move instead of not buying a ticket.

Nick

Administrator
so my kids can’t seat where they’ve sat for years because the club want to force us in a different part of the ground. this applies to a lot where I am too.

Surely they would have been in certain blocks when that was the case a couple of years ago. (League 1).

Up until St Andrews it was fixed seats (And was there too)

Greggs

I just hope we never get promoted. Imagine the stunt the scumbags would pull then. The place would be made up of rich folk and their mates. Don't really give a fuck what happens for the rest of the season now. Might spend my £5 voucher to cheer me up.

David O'Day

Is it really hard to grasp that for a lot if not most 13/14/15/16 year fans who go with their family they are likely to see sitting in the kiddy based family stand a massive dip in matchday experience to sitting where they do now?

clint van damme

I just hope we never get promoted. Imagine the stunt the scumbags would pull then. The place would be made up of rich folk and their mates. Don't really give a fuck what happens for the rest of the season now. Might spend my £5 voucher to cheer me up.

Doug king masks still available

Grendel

Doug king mugs are for sale

Users who are viewing this thread