Season tickets details (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

They haven't really. It's in line with most clubs in the country. It was very rare for us to have universal prices.
Well bring the prices up gradually, the issue is the jump in costs that people who take their kids etc as many have said it this thread have pointed out.

It's a proper shambles

Hobo

We had great seats and would have renewed. But change in concessions age from 60 to 65 really hikes our price. Plus this premium £500 price with Premier League gamble? We haven't even seen how King will back a transfer window yet? All smacks of cashing in on will we won't we make play offs.

So I will be picking and choosing matches and taking my chances. Back to a Cov Rugby season ticket.

pusbccfc

c353b3f8a0052f92f4c0b49bf0a43b0c083931ab682d2da912aa3734ca9455a6_1.jpg

JSB section next season.

Grendel

David O'Day

I think despite the negativity. The big takeaways for me are:

Majority can get their adult season ticket for £400.

A parent and two kids can go for £350. Incredible value.

The issue will be that people are forced to move. Unfortunately, that's the pricing structure at nearly all clubs in the country. You pay to sit in premium seats.

I can't defend not opening behind the goal up though. No real explanation.
So the parent and kids have to move? top customer care by the club

MAFF

It just looks as if they will be pay on the gate by the looks of it.
They'll most of the seats available atm as season tickets, extend the family zone and then everything else will be opened up I reckon.

Covcraig@bury

I was hoping for the concessions as I turned 60 last year , now it’s 65 🤨 just like the pension.
having said that I think it’s bloody damn reasonable so it’s a yes from me ✊

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I don’t really see the point of the Premier pricing thing from the clubs perspective. Only explanation I can think of is it’s extra money to invest upfront but even if everyone who takes it up is from the standard zone it would only be an extra half a million. In reality it will probably be about half that.

I guess that’s better than nothing and with prices going up generally it will help with squad investment.
It's just to fk Ashley off when he takes over...

edgy

Great value for families.

A couple of new season tickets on the strength of this.

David O'Day

Is it much of an issue? There was always a designated JSB area until a couple of years ago and I guess it is to help cut down on people taking the piss.
Well it seems that way from peoples comments.

If it is designed to stop people using concessions tickets then who ever thought of the idea needs sacking.

djr8369

Approx 44% increase for those of us in that age bracket in standard zone. It just seems designed to piss people off - why would they arbitrarily do that when it’s been “over 60” for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it most likely to be to bring in more money to to piss people off?

Nick

Administrator
Only thing I dont get is no limit on kids / adults in family zone.

In theory, could have 10 adults paying £250 each and a couple of kids?

Nick

Administrator
Well it seems that way from peoples comments.

If it is designed to stop people using concessions tickets then who ever thought of the idea needs sacking.

The JSB area was about block 22/23 previously and also 35/36 a different season.

It will help cut down on people taking the piss using kids tickets though.

Perryccfc

That family zone will sell double quick. I expect that’s why they have greyed out the south stand to open that up more.

Tomh111

Can someone clear this up for me - I was going to get my first season ticket next year anyway.

But if I take out the £500 offer, I pay that if we don't go up this year for the next 5 years?

But if we go up now I pay the difference to the Prem one? Or I get it for £500? Or I get it free?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

No more block 20 for me, my brother-in-law and two nephews as will cost us a small fortune. We will have to switch to the new family zone which is a great price.

djr8369

Similar situation to others, happily sit in Block 20 with my teenage lad, and he won't want to head back to a JSB zone, but otherwise it's going to go from £345 + £92 this season to £480 + £340 for next :oops:
But just £350 if you did move to family zone? Is that right?

Can understand people’s frustration at moving but swings and roundabouts I guess.

Nick

Administrator
Can someone clear this up for me - I was going to get my first season ticket next year anyway.

But if I take out the £500 offer, I pay that if we don't go up this year for the next 5 years?

But if we go up now I pay the difference to the Prem one? Or I get it for £500? Or I get it free?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

If we go up you get a season for free. So if you pay 500 now and we win the playoffs you get 500 back and a season ticket for the prem.

The Philosopher

Have I got this right:

2 Adults £800

2 adults 2 young kids £600?

Are adults better off finding a couple of nephews or whatever to register even if they kids don’t attend?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The PL gimmick is pretty decent, IMO.
I think it’s quite clever and for those without children in the premium zone, I think they will sign up to it as only £20 extra and if we get relegated akin to Barnsley, just stop paying that and go back to League 1 reduced pricing.

the pricing is going to hit families hard but he wants revenue to fund promotion or better chances of promotion, not saying it’s right but it’s a very clever commercial strategy, could have negative consequences if lots don’t renew and the family zone sells out and other families cannot get cheaper ST’s.

Users who are viewing this thread