Season tickets details (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Can somebody simplify for me .. if I want to renew my 2 daughters aged 14 and 11 in block 16 how much am I paying

£350 / £400 (if you cant blag the 14 year old s under) total if you sit in family zone

coop

Says in the Q&A that seats will be unavailable in the North Stand unless there's demand.

Bonkers move that. You'd be really pissed off if you had a season ticket there.
I do and there is a few different groups that we enjoy sitting with but only no them at the football. Bit pissed off that my seat in blocks 28 isn't available. What happens if we go down in the next five years?

pusbccfc

Mine is

Mine is there, will just move.

Guessing that will be pay on the gate or to extend family zone over.

The only explanation is that they will extend the family zone there.

Even then, that's still very unfair on the 500+ who have ST's behind the goal.

shmmeee

Seems alright, was thinking of moving to the Premium Zone anyway if I can convince my Dad, sick of being so far from the noise. An extra £20 on a gamble we go up isn’t all that bad.

bigfatronssba

The Premier League ticket thing is a bit confusing.

What happens if we get promoted this season? When do you get the free one?

Evo1883

£350 / £400 (if you cant blag the 14 year old s under) total if you sit in family zone
Can't blag it date of birth is on system .. so it's 300 for the eldest and 50 for the 11 year old ?

300 slightly steep for 14 il be honest but il pay it ..

Nick

Administrator
Can't blag it date of birth is on system .. so it's 300 for the eldest and 50 for the 11 year old ?

300 slightly steep for 14 il be honest but il pay it ..

Shit sorry, no in total its £400 for you and them both but in the family zone

About 900 in total elsewhere I think/

Grendel

£300 eldest, £200 youngest then £400 for yourself. Consider family zone mate.

I don’t think everyone can go there it’s a limited zone

bigfatronssba

Terry Gibson's perm

This season £345 for me and my son in block 20 next season £720 think I might have to move.

TTG

based on early bird prices in standard zone last season:

u13s have increased by £200
u16s have increased by £208
u18s have increased by £116
concessions have increased by £84
adults have increased by £55

rob9872

Utter shambles

hill83

Looks like me and my dad will be moving seats then. My dad is seething. I wanted to move anyway

pusbccfc

Il be honest my kids will be gutted to move from singers corner .. can't afford 900 pound for me and an 11 and 14 year old

It's clearly a move to make it unaffordable for teens in the corner. Possibly to clamp down on anti-social behaviour.

Londonccfcfan

Il be honest my kids will be gutted to move from singers corner .. can't afford 900 pound for me and an 11 and 14 year old
That's criminal pricing...its steep and they should be rewarding folks like us.

I think il be paying an £150/175 on last years early bird pricing if we stay in zone 17.

Grendel

Can somebody simplify for me .. if I want to renew my 2 daughters aged 14 and 11 in block 16 how much am I paying

A lot more

djr8369

It’s a bit unfortunate for people like yourself but as someone said probably the easiest way to stop people abusing JSB ticket prices.

stay_up_skyblues

For me and my 13 year old daughter the family zone is incredible value.

But that means not sitting with my brothers. It’s the only time we all get together and is steeped in 25 years tradition.

I make it £700 odd for me and the child in the normal section. Which is a massive jump.

Tbh it’s a bit shit for me personally. But I get the bigger picture I suppose.

May have to look at buying her tickets per game as she doesn’t make them all anyway. So 1 JSB lost for the club.

rob9872

It’s a bit unfortunate for people like yourself but as someone said probably the easiest way to stop people abusing JSB ticket prices.
So basically because some people are cunts we all suffer

Blind-Faith

Probably why they were so anal about checking season tickets in the last game, now they’ve got “evidence” to justify the ridiculous price increases

Users who are viewing this thread