Season tickets details (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Again, the guy’s media training is surely non-existent - to go on air the morning after he’s hiked most fans’ season ticket prices and complain that it’s high time that someone other than him (the owner!) made some financial sacrifices for the club is just spectacular stuff.
I'm with you , il pay for Ryton and you do this for me .. suck it up ..

🖕

Boosh

The suck it up comment was bad taste. Imagine if Tim fisher said the same thing. Be absolute back lash

Let’s be honest, he sounded exactly like Fisher but for some reason fans can’t see it. He seems a real nasty piece of work and I fear this will end in tears

Nick

Administrator
Again, the guy’s media training is surely non-existent - to go on air the morning after he’s hiked most fans’ season ticket prices and complain that it’s high time that someone other than him (the owner!) made some financial sacrifices for the club is just spectacular stuff.
He didn't say other than him.

He said there's been none at all in the past and he's investing too.

Boosh

What has bothered me is that in an interview last week he suggested we could be in league 1 in 5 years and that’s why he could not commit to the CBS. Posters on here lauded his honesty and realism.

Now he is trying to sell a premier league package and in the video says ‘we know where we are going’. Well you didn’t seem so certain last week. Perhaps a league one package should be available.

Boosh

Yea we've had this emotional blackmail for years though..then when the season starts they will say .. ah well we don't have much to work with blah blah .. don't but a club if you can't fund it

Season ticket sales will be low and he’ll say we had to sell Vik and Hamer to cover it. You can see it a mile off. Straight out the Sisu playbook.

King must have us challenging next season and must spend in the summer after these claims

Nick

Administrator
Yea we've had this emotional blackmail for years though..then when the season starts they will say .. ah well we don't have much to work with blah blah .. don't buy a club if you can't fund it

It's football fan mentality though, don't want to pay the same as most other clubs and want the owner to put all the money in to cover stuff. Then if they don't work just want them to walk away without taking anything back.

If it's £8 a game for a kid's ticket anywhere else in the ground, it's still not really that bad value.

Best way to sort it is if all of the people take atmosphere with them to the North Stand.

Sky Blue Pete

Season ticket sales will be low and he’ll say we had to sell Vik and Hamer to cover it. You can see it a mile off. Straight out the Sisu playbook.

King must have us challenging next season and must spend in the summer after these claims
This is where I think why so pessimistic
There are two other ways to see this realistic and optimistic

Evo1883

It's football fan mentality though, don't want to pay the same as most other clubs and want the owner to put all the money in to cover stuff. Then if they don't work just want them to walk away without taking anything back.

If it's £8 a game for a kid's ticket anywhere else in the ground, it's still not really that bad value.

Best way to sort it is if all of the people take atmosphere with them to the North Stand.
We are paying far more for kids in all but 4 blocks next season .. it's wank

pusbccfc

Doug basically saying what I've been trying to say about the North Stand.

He's trying to fill it and spread people out over there.

Some bits, I understand people won't and don't like. Others he sounded fair.

Brighton Sky Blue

Gyo will be sold regardless of ST sales, the level of sales will presumably influence how much Robins gets of the proceeds.

David O'Day

This is where I think why so pessimistic
There are two other ways to see this realistic and optimistic
Or pretty fucking shitty to people who can't really afford to pay more

It doesn't matter that it's cheaper in the kids stand lots of older kids and their parents don't want to have to move and frankly shouldn't have to. I know people who are jacking next year now because of this and others have mentioned this as well.

slowpoke

If Tim or Joy had given that interview they'd be rightly hauled over the coals on here.
He has spoken facts and truth and truth hurts, 25% paying 25 quid no wonder we had the third lowest budget in the division. I think the announced prices are reasonable and as I’ve said earlier there is a choice don’t buy or select your matches.

Boosh

Gyo will be sold regardless of ST sales, the level of sales will presumably influence how much Robins gets of the proceeds.

I agree however in his interview king stated we need people to buy season tickets so we ‘can pay for the players we wish to retain’. Surely that’s Hamer and Vik. If my season ticket is paying for Hamer I’ll think twice about getting one!

Evo1883

No, kid's in block 16 are £8 a game aren't they? That's still cheaper than most things you can do with the kids.

Then family zone is there if cost is an issue and it's dirt cheap for a family of 4 for example.

It isn't going to be 4 blocks, it would be extended if needed.

It's 500 pound for my 2 kids for the season , that's awful pricing , they are 14 and 11

If my kids were 4 and 6 in block 16 it's still 400 pound

David O'Day

He has spoken facts and truth and truth hurts, 25% paying 25 quid no wonder we had the third lowest budget in the division. I think the announced prices are reasonable and as I’ve said earlier there is a choice don’t buy or select your matches.
25% is as someone said about 3,000 people which will mostly be JSB's. It's not a big number.

David O'Day

You've all told me, you don't want to move. I get it.

That's got nothing to do with the post I've just said. I am explaining the family zone isn't 3 blocks.
I don't have to move, i have said that.

Yet again you can't even find the points post code.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Sorry if ive missed this elsewhere in the thread but has anyone confirmed with the ticket office whether it will be possible to renew an adult ST as a premier league package whilst also renewing a child ST ? Id like to stay in Block 18 and continue to take my son but at present my assumption is we will have to wait for ',normal' ST to go on sale after the PL package window closes on Monday?

Gynnsthetonic

We're not playing Accrington Stanley, Fleetwood Town, Crawley, Stevenage etc, we're a championship club and fans have to pay the going rate, £8 a kid in standard zone or £2.50 in the family zone is still good. We have to increase our income it's a new era and we'll have to grin and bear it

Macca1987

So read all comments and I'm in same boat as Amazonion, I'm 62, followed Sky Blues since I was 6, took my lad up as season ticket holders since he was 2 and now 23. Last year I paid approx £280 and this year will be £480, yes I could move but have been in these seats for several years on/off (Birmingham), I agree with a few posts saying put the senior age up over a few years, but a jump to 65 and paying £200 extra just to sit in my same seat is ridiculous. I think City have called it wrong, not understanding the need for people to sit where they always have, with their friends, casual acquaintances. It all adds up to the match day experience.
That aside I will be renewing, along with my son, my mate and his son PUSB.
I hope it works out for everyone, but I am worried we won't hit last years record numbers and the balance from us oldies in 19-21 against the moving of lots of families (with reduced payments) I think will show a reduction in season ticket revenue, happy to be proved wrong by Doug and his money men

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread