Season Ticket Sales (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Take out terrorist insurance too in case they open fire on us.

Otis

Take out terrorist insurance too in case they open fire on us.

I'm going for Third Party, Fire and Theft.

Third Party cos I wasn't invited to the first two, Fire cos that is probably what Sisu are going to do to TMN in 6 months and Theft cos it's only a matter of time before some arse of a Wasps fan nicks Jimmy Hill off his plinth and melts him down into 'Stinger' fridge magnets.

ccfcmad1

Just brought myself a match pakage really surprised they answerd first time of trying, lady who served me said there approaching 4k season ticket sales and match pakages selling very well

matesx

i reckon they will shift 5000 ST

add to that a couple of thousand match packages

mighty quinn

Have a good feeling about this season.looking forward to it for the first time in about 4 years.hope I'm not fooling myself. Gonna renew season ticket next week.

3600 on Friday

I renewed mine last week. 3600 is such a pathetic figure considering that we're coming towards the end of the early bird promotion. We must be one of the cheapest if not the cheapest in League One?

Do the fans really want a successful club or prefer it doesn't succeed so that they can continue their usual moaning.

Sky Blue Harry H

I renewed mine last week. 3600 is such a pathetic figure considering that we're coming towards the end of the early bird promotion. We must be one of the cheapest if not the cheapest in League One?

Do the fans really want a successful club or prefer it doesn't succeed so that they can continue their usual moaning.

Match packages for me and my mate (can't get to all games, so this is ideal) - I suspect the club will have shifted a lot of these on top of season ticket sales - it's a bigger incentive/motivator for me to turn up now, rather than tapping my keyboard by the radio (that's not a euphemism!)

coop

Bradford have sold 15, 000 season tickets that's very good and we are struggling to get 5, 000 at the price Sisu are charging.We need a few good signings and it will hopefully push our sales up.

shy_tall_knight

Neither of my sons want to go, the older one wants to go to the odd game but the younger one finds it too boring. The rest of my family that were ST holders pre-sixfields rarely go now and don't even think a change of ownership would affect it, lost the habit of going and worse still lost the desire to go. Hoping a promotion charge / buzz brings them back but for that reason I won't be getting a ST irrespective of the price.

skybluelee

Bradford have sold 15, 000 season tickets that's very good and we are struggling to get 5, 000 at the price Sisu are charging.We need a few good signings and it will hopefully push our sales up.

Not surprising at £6 per game. I think even our fickle fans would be all over a deal like that.

Kingokings204

Not surprising at £6 per game. I think even our fickle fans would be all over a deal like that.

I strongly disagree. Some people won't go when people have a spare free ticket. They have better things to do.

Same principal applies if you stuck 100 on the price. Those who bought one would probably pay the extra 100. The point is they were buying regardless

Otis

I strongly disagree. Some people won't go when people have a spare free ticket. They have better things to do.

Same principal applies if you stuck 100 on the price. Those who bought one would probably pay the extra 100. The point is they were buying regardless

Who's buying regardless?

Is that another player we have missed out on? :(

shy_tall_knight

People who go to 3/4 away games can spend more those days than the total cost of a season ticket. I struggled to give away tickets last season when there was a spare ST available. I hope we sell loads of STs but as it stands I won't be one - billy no mates when it comes to CCFC, however this will gripe but know plenty of lads going to WASPS but I will never go

shy_tall_knight

The people I know that go to WASPS some are genuine rugby fans as opposed to WASPS fans but others are former city fans former ST holders who like the big day big match atmosphere and like or not there will be more of those for WASPs than Cov this season. Tend to make a day of it as well and the match / result is a secondary part of it.

shy_tall_knight

Its not question time but we've lost fans since sixfields and WASPs seems a more appealing prospect for some of these lost fans and its not the sport on the pitch its the "buzz" of a large crowd enjoying the day as opposed to our fans match-day experience

cornoccfc

230 / 250 / 300

I honestly don't believe it matters, as it's down to a hardcore of fans buying them this season.

harvey098

Surely going to be a net loss for them then if there is only a small increase in numbers sold at such a cheaper price

Users who are viewing this thread