Season Ticket Sales (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

I might be getting my years mixed up but I recall us beating them 5-1 at HR which I think was Stig Inge Bjornabe's first game for Liverpool.

We also beat them 3-1 at Anfield with Ndlovu scoring what was at the time, the last hat-trick against Liverpool by a visiting player.

Not sure if they were the same season though.

We might have beat them twice that season then and that would have been his second stint as manager. I'm pretty sure we beat them 3 or 4-0 in Goulds first stint while Liverpool were heading the table and went on to win the league.

Monners

Won 4-0 at HR (Gibbo) hatrick), but lost at Anfield 5-0 later in the season when we couldn't buy a win.

The 5-1 at HR was a couple of sesons before the 3-1 at Anfield (think Atkinson was in charge for that)

Alex1987

Not seen an update from the club for a while....assume they've slowed after just about hitting 5k? Will be interested to know the number of match packages and the equivalent number of season tickets this equates to.

armybike

For those wondering -

"Around 4900 Season Ticket sold in the stands (i.e. excluding corporate)"

SkyBlue_Bear83

Get a season ticket and be in the hat to win two fantastic matchday experiences with Coventry City...
Sky Blues fans could score two exclusive matchday experiences if Coventry City hit their Season Tickets sales target.

The Sky Blues have set out to reach 5750 Season Tickets sold before the start of the 2015/16 campaign, with every Season Ticket sale helping Tony Mowbray’s playing budget.

Coventry City have now announced that if the 5750 target is reached by Saturday, August 8th, then all Season Ticket holders will go a draw to win two exclusive matchday experiences.

The first exclusive supporters experience will be able to enjoy a Sky Blues league game from the comfort of the Boardroom alongside three of their guests.

The second exclusive supporters experience will be access to an Executive Box for another home league match during the 2015/16 campaign for themselves and 11 other people.

If you’ve already got your season ticket, don’t worry, you’re already in the hat!

If not, get yours now before the start of the season as the Sky Blues face newly-relegated side Wigan Athletic at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday, August 8th, with kick-off at 3pm.

Adult Season Tickets are priced only £299 (£13 per game) while Concessions are £230 (£10 per game).

Junior Season Tickets in the Standard Zone are priced £92 or £69 when located in the Family Zone.

Meanwhile, JSB Juniors are £46 in the Standard Zone or £23 in the Family Zone – which is the same price as they were in the Early Bird period.

JSBs Under 12 Season Tickets are still FREE in the Family Zone or just £23 in the Standard Zone when they are accompanied by a paying adult.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...eason-ticket-2584014.aspx#fzZedXwpzoIC4AK1.99

oakey

I bet the person that wins already has access like the child who won the raffle on Legends day for the signed football went up 2 minutes later with matchball sponsors and received, guess what, another signed football. Rich kids get prizes!

Terry Gibson's perm

Probably be one of the scg that wins, and the winner is Sandra Garlick! I heard this woman on the radio driving to work last week and found myself booing her what has my life come to:(

rupert_bear

If we sign a couple of strikers this week say McLeod and one other would that produce a small spurt in ST sales ? there are still plenty of would do's hanging back i believe waiting for the evidence of intent. Without new blood up front it could be seen as same old, same old from sisu.

armybike

Probably be one of the scg that wins, and the winner is Sandra Garlick! I heard this woman on the radio driving to work last week and found myself booing her what has my life come to:(

Why was she on the wireless TGp?

lifelongcityfan

Or it would give you a chance to put your point across to him.

haha ..good joke. i have actually spent 2 hours with Tim at a meeting with about 9 others. Had plenty of chances to put my point across as did others. Unfortunately he keeps uttering the same old b/s...

The guy makes me sick, and i would not want to meet him again thanks

Terry Gibson's perm

haha ..good joke. i have actually spent 2 hours with Tim at a meeting with about 9 others. Had plenty of chances to put my point across as did others. Unfortunately he keeps uttering the same old b/s...

The guy makes me sick, and i would not want to meet him again thanks

I admire you patience if I had two hours with him I would have throttled him as I guess he had no big dog to protect him.

armybike

Waggott: "Throughout the summer, we've been really happy to see the amount of fans return to the club and buy a season ticket.

"Our sales have helped fund a positive transfer window so far but as Tony Mowbray has said recently, there is still a lot of work to be done and players to bring in.

"We'd still like to bolster our forward line and the wide areas, and season ticket sales are imperative to get these deals over the line.

"As our fans know, season tickets are the club's main source of revenue and we need to reach our target to fund a squad which will be capable of success next season under the Salary Cost Management Protocol.

"Hopefully, those supporters who are still undecided have been encouraged by our recent transfer activity and will commit to us before the 2015/16 season."

http://www.ccfc.co.uk//news/article/season-tickets-steve-waggott-coventry-city-201516-2593222.aspx

Chipfat

He is already lining his excuses up for not being able to compete,, and its the fans fault...If Sisu put a product on the field more people would come,, they have lost 50-60% of the customers they had and have done nothing to bridge the gap... They chase court cases more than players, they blame past memebers on ongoing problems and now 15% off target ST sales will not allow them to put 11 decent quaility players on a field..Oh and Salary Cost Management Protocol,, where is the Bournmouth fee and promotion bonus for Wilson,, nothing on that is being said....TM has got a right job on....

Users who are viewing this thread