Season ticket prices 17/18 season (2 Viewers)

SKYBLUES90

Literally seething. Perhaps they feel that now is the best time to drop the bombshell given that we're still on the crest of the Wembley wave and have won a couple. Well guess what fisher, even if we win every game through to the Summer it won't mask what an unforgivable disaster you have overseen, embarking on one of the worst seasons in the history of the club. Hmm, maybe we should drop them by £100 and see if they get behind robins in the league below? Nope, let's keep the prices the same, not invest and serve up a similar circus in the league below. The final tier of the football league! If I want to renew after 31st may, I'll have to pay £391 for fucks sake. Disgusting.

Does that prick want no-one turning up? Maybe that's his plan so he can justify a ground move to the poxy cow shed Butts. c**t.

Spot on

italiahorse

Says the bloke who phoned waggot crying like a bitch because he didn't read the terms of an offer?

Tf isn't selling me anything, I'm not bothered what he has to say.

Nice try though, ironic after you gargle everything wasps can give you. I'm just saying the price isn't a major issue for going to watch a team i support, but the pr was shocking and would make a difference.

Waggot said I was right after he personally phoned me to apologised and then he arranged for the shirt exchange to happen.
Remember you being very verbal on it but obviously not enough to pillow talk it over with Tim.

Nick

Administrator
I was just asking a question, dialogue is a major part of public relations is it not?

That's what I mean, in that thread one of the first things was replace him with somebody who can deal with fans.

I don't let anything that comes out of his mouth prevent me from watching my team though

Nick

Administrator
I was just asking a question, dialogue is a major part of public relations is it not?

That's what I mean, in that thread one of the first things was replace him with somebody who can deal with fans.

I don't let anything that comes out of his mouth prevent me from watching my team though

Nick

Administrator

Ricketts

I'm quite likely to buy a season ticket for me and the wife agin, but would be more likely to do so if we didn't have to listen to that twat who sits behind me and does nothing all match except moan about Lee Burge.

He also goes on about Tudgay but I don't disagree with him on that one.

Burge is still just a kid, and learning his trade.

Perhaps I'll buy a block of about 100 and sit in peace and quiet.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's not about price then if people would pay double to watch the same 11.?

It is about price in reality. How many of those who say they will go away will go to all away matches ? Very few I suspect, because of the cost. I will not renew my season ticket next season but will probably go to half a dozen away games and probably go to half of the games at the Ricoh. I actually don't give a second though to giving my money to Crewe Alexander, but I do to Coventry City. How sad is that ?

theferret

It's not about price then if people would pay double to watch the same 11.

I agree, away is more of an occasion but it just shows price isn't the factor.

You're comparing apples with oranges though. The point about away games is that people will pick and choose and make a judgement at the time as to whether they want to go- which might depend on where it is, the time of year, how well we are doing at the time, what sort of away day it is, how broke they are etc.

ST prices are about fans making a season long commitment. Taken is isolation, the price might not be horrendous, but the fact they have frozen/raised prices on the back of relegation to the 4th division is just a farce, sends the wrong message and just alienates people further. Affordability might be an issue for some, but for others it's a matter of principle really.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You're comparing apples with oranges though. The point about away games is that people will pick and choose and make a judgement at the time as to whether they want to go- which might depend on where it is, the time of year, how well we are doing at the time, what sort of away day it is etc.

ST prices are about fans making a season long commitment. Taken is isolation, the price might not be horrendous, but the fact they has frozen/raised prices on the back of relegation to the 4th division is just a farce, sends the wrong message and just alienates people further. Affordability might be an issue for some, but for others it's a matter of principle really.
Are you renewing? If you are pick another block

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Fisher sits on the radio and in SBT fans forums or whatever, and he has the cheek to act suprised that he gets continual abuse from the majority of City fans..

This is a perfect example of why the man is treated with contempt and mistrust by virtually every part of the fan base. At literally every opportunity, Fisher completely kicks the fans in the teeth, again and again, with complete arrogance and disregard.

These prices are an absolute insult, and every single supporter of our club deserve better than this.

Nick

Administrator
Waggot said I was right after he personally phoned me to apologised and then he arranged for the shirt exchange to happen.
Remember you being very verbal on it but obviously not enough to pillow talk it over with Tim.
I'd have to have met the bloke for that though?

Great_Expectations

Disappointing there isn't even a gesture of good will or nominal reduction bearing in mind the division change. The PR from the club is a joke too.

I'll still be getting one, but it infuriates me that they know people like me exist and as such, SISU offer no real incentive because they know some fans will buy regardless. It's arrogance and a total lack of empathy or appreciation of fans. They are taking advantage of a situation unique to football.

Not just on this thread, but generally on any topic relating to SISU, not sure why TF gets so much of the blame. He's a powerless figurehead. Do you really think he had the final say on pricing or will have on any Wasps negotiation or stadium purchase. He's rolled out to spout the Corporate line and take all the blow back from that. The fact he comes across like a smug tosser obviously doesn't help though.

joemercersaces

You couldn't make it up! A few weeks ago we seemed at rock bottom, a clueless manager, a shit team and the sense that hardly any season ticket holders would renew. Then in came Robins, Wembley, three wins in the league. Great atmosphere Saturday and decent performance. I started to consider renewing thinking there was hope. So Timmy and Co. rather than building on that do the exact opposite.

Now they can go and fuck themselves.

Terry Gibson's perm

Disappointing there isn't even a gesture of good will or nominal reduction bearing in mind the division change. The PR from the club is a joke too.

I'll still be getting one, but it infuriates me that they know people like me exist and as such, SISU offer no real incentive because they know some fans will buy regardless. It's arrogance and a total lack of empathy or appreciation of fans. They are taking advantage of a situation unique to football.

Not just on this thread, but generally on any topic relating to SISU, not sure why TF gets so much of the blame. He's a powerless figurehead. Do you really think he had the final say on pricing or will have on any Wasps negotiation or stadium purchase. He's rolled out to spout the Corporate line and take all the blow back from that. The fact he comes across like a smug tosser obviously doesn't help though.

And he does it all for free what a man

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...the Walsall game should have an exciting atmosphere after this !

Speng

Just been looking at a few local prices ,
£9 Bedworth per game
£14 nuneaton per game
£16 nuneaton if you want a seat ,
Me and my lad £345 at cov block 21.
Yeah it's been a terrible season but we won't sell many more if they lowered the prices to £249 ..
I'll be getting ours this weekend ..

Nick

Administrator

Surely he has more input than joy on the season ticket pricing though?

lifelongcityfan

You couldn't make it up! A few weeks ago we seemed at rock bottom, a clueless manager, a shit team and the sense that hardly any season ticket holders would renew. Then in came Robins, Wembley, three wins in the league. Great atmosphere Saturday and decent performance. I started to consider renewing thinking there was hope. So Timmy and Co. rather than building on that do the exact opposite.

Now they can go and fuck themselves.
totally agree!! i am out as well...will pick the odd home game and a few away...had it until fisher at least goes

Steve.B50

He is the Chairman of our club and what he does has nothing to do with SISU. If they want to batter you in court it's up to them and not CCFC..
He will be praised by SISU and probably get a bonus for every ST sold.

Terry Gibson's perm

He is the Chairman of our club and what he does has nothing to do with SISU. If they want to batter you in court it's up to them and not CCFC..

Won't be getting a big bonus then

Sky Blue Pete

I'm utterly appalled by that. How can fisher thinks it's ok to charge £50 on top of the early bird last year. Absolutely insane. Les Reid? Any thoughts?

Great_Expectations

I genuinely doubt he has absolute autonomy on decision making.

jas365

I'm quite likely to buy a season ticket for me and the wife agin, but would be more likely to do so if we didn't have to listen to that twat who sits behind me and does nothing all match except moan about Lee Burge.

He also goes on about Tudgay but I don't disagree with him on that one.

Burge is still just a kid, and learning his trade.

Perhaps I'll buy a block of about 100 and sit in peace and quiet.
You'll be able to sit where you want in peace and quiet next season given the prices the twats have set.

Users who are viewing this thread