Scunthorpe (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I was surprised by the result today. I can only surmise it was a bad day at the office and TM will not make the same mistake again. I called for Tudgay and Armstrong both to start and it seems that idea changed us and made us more playable by the opposition.
Don't think we will see that line up again. We also really miss JOb....

no worries we have a top man at the helm.

ccfc1234

Think we must all remember we are still very much a work in progress and perhaps we all got a bit carried away with last weeks victory and signing the young Liverpool starlet. But there was a big positive today Jeremy Corbyn smashed them, onwards and upwards

Is that a joke?

Either way be nice to have some polar opposite debates in politics now, rather than politicians dancing round the same may pole making no decisions and playing personalities not policies.

D

Deleted member 2477

Robins Wanker

Scunthorpe United manager Mark Robins told BBC Radio Humberside:
Play media

Robins on Scunthorpe v Coventry
"We totally, totally deserved it. We've worked all week on what we can do to hurt them and we've picked an attacking side.
"I am absolutely delighted we've got a clean sheet and absolutely delighted we've managed to convert one of the many chances we've had. I thought we created loads, and loads of decent opportunities.
"I'm delighted because it's been a long time in coming and the longer the results don't come the more the pressure is heaped on the players, and the more they feel the pressure.
"I thought we were outstanding and I thought the supporters were outstanding. I thought it was a really good feeling in the ground today."

egastap

Having watched City play Burton on the TV the week before, I was really pleased with the way they played........I was pretty impressed. Was the BBC correct in saying that in the whole 90 minutes against Scunny, we had only ONE shot on goal. If so that has to be a record of some kind doesn't it? ONE shot in 90 minutes. Jeez, that's bad, especially for one of the highest scoring teams in the Division. Let's hope they can up their game against Chesterfield next week. PUSB

coop

Just watched the goal again conceding of a short corner flecks mistake and Madden standing all on his own at the edge of the box shit defending.

Users who are viewing this thread