Scores on the doors v Blackburn (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

they've got no points, conceded more than us and scored less.

They’re getting closer, we’re getting further away. Got edged out away at top of the table and just edged out by Norwich away also. When we lose we get spanked around and it’s just a question of how many

stay_up_skyblues

They’re getting closer, we’re getting further away. Got edged out away at top of the table and just edged out by Norwich away also. When we lose we get spanked around and it’s just a question of how many

They had 24% possession today and conceded 25 shots. Doesn’t sound like Norwich edged them out tbf.

clint van damme

They're not getting closer. They were on 0 points yesterday, we were on 5, they're on 0 points today, we're on 5.

steve101

If we had kept 11 players on the pitch I don't think we would be comparing us with Wycombe re progress. If we look at the Swansea match and the first 14 minutes today I would say we had made a lot of progress. Unfortunately, the sending off stops any momentum that had been gained.

Brighton Sky Blue

If we had kept 11 players on the pitch I don't think we would be comparing us with Wycombe re progress. If we look at the Swansea match and the first 14 minutes today I would say we had made a lot of progress. Unfortunately, the sending off stops any momentum that had been gained.

Swansea for whatever reason didn’t go for the high press that usually cancels us out. We got a chance to play our usual stuff relatively unhindered whereas any side that goes for it gets an easy game.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not convinced they are getting closer. Yesterday they had just over 20% posession and Norwich had 25 shots, which was more than Blackburn.

If they lose their next game against Watford it’s a Championship record, no team has ever lost their opening 8. Have to feel a little sorry though in the manner they lost yesterday

cc84cov

If they lose their next game against Watford it’s a Championship record, no team has ever lost their opening 8. Have to feel a little sorry though in the manner they lost yesterday
Their promotion has come far too soon for them do feel for them

Brighton Sky Blue

Not convinced they are getting closer. Yesterday they had just over 20% posession and Norwich had 25 shots, which was more than Blackburn.

They expected to go down anyway and certainly will, but not shipping goals as readily as at the start.

Blind-Faith

I don’t feel for them. No point in being nicey nicey in this league. I want 4th from bottom so if 3 other teams don’t win for 8 games then good. Fuck them!

They wouldn’t give two shits about us if it were the other way around.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don’t feel for them. No point in being nicey nicey in this league. I want 4th from bottom so if 3 other teams don’t win for 8 games then good. Fuck them!

They wouldn’t give two shits about us if it were the other way around.

No I think Ainsworth would invite Robins around for tea and to donate some of his hair

Users who are viewing this thread