Scores on the doors v Blackburn (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Whats the point? The players cleary couldn't be bothered today, so why should I be bothered to rate them? Dreadful to a man. Nobody deserved higher than a 4.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Kastaneer MOTM just for getting stuck in.

Everybody else absolutely bottled it and didn't want it.

Pask was shocking when he came on, chasing shadows.

Ostigard has to play.

pastythegreat

Kastaneer MOTM just for getting stuck in.

Everybody else absolutely bottled it and didn't want it.

Pask was shocking when he came on, chasing shadows.

Ostigard has to play.
Well, he has to play considering Rose is out now for 3 games. Defence is far too slow, far too laboured.

stupot07

Well, he has to play considering Rose is out now for 3 games. Defence is far too slow, far too laboured.

Rose should only be a 1 match ban, it wasn't violent conduct.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Marosi - 5
Hyam 6
McFadz 5
Rose 1 - for making it to the ground
Gilles 6.5 - only one with any attacking threat and our only outlet
McCallum- 5
Kelly - 5 can’t pass to a team mate 5 yards away
Sheaf -5.5 slightly better than Kelly
Allen - 4
Ohare - 5
Godden - 5 had one chance , that’s all you get in this league now and fucked it up

Kasta - 6.5 did more than most in quarter of the time
Biamou - 5.5
Pask -5
Past

stevefloyd

everybody to a man was shocking today ...couldnt pass to our own players constantly giving the ball away Allen ran about a lot but is too lightweight and slow. Godden looked sharp until Roses sending off then it went completely to cock.. Ah well on to Tuesday

SeaSeeEffCee

-5 for Rose
Everyone else can have a 4.
Kastaneer can have a 5 purely for that one good thing he did providing the only entertainment for the day.

Brighton Sky Blue

Middlesbrough just have to copy the same strategy and it’ll be another pasting. How is it that Wycombe took a few games to wise up and we’re doing the same things wrong?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Marosi - 5
Hyam 6
McFadz 5
Rose 1 - for making it to the ground
Gilles 6.5 - only one with any attacking threat and our only outlet
McCallum- 5
Kelly - 5 can’t pass to a team mate 5 yards away
Sheaf -5.5 slightly better than Kelly
Allen - 4
Ohare - 5
Godden - 5 had one chance , that’s all you get in this league now and fucked it up

Kasta - 6.5 did more than most in quarter of the time
Biamou - 5.5
Pask -5
Past

I assume Rose would've got a 7 if he hadn't made it to the ground

Sky Blue Harry H

Middlesbrough just have to copy the same strategy and it’ll be another pasting. How is it that Wycombe took a few games to wise up and we’re doing the same things wrong?

Wycombe played 7, lost 7. We played well against Swansea, and Rose's brain fart cost us. Not the whole team or the manager's fault.

Last edited:

rob9872

Harsh on Marosi. Blameless for all goals and made a couple of decent stops.

steve101

I think it is harsh to rate the midfield / forwards harshly because with 10 men there is only so much they can do. Up until that point we matched them and almost took the lead. The majority did put in a shift.

Marosi 6 (very good reaction save in first half. Distribution wasn't his usual standard)
McCallum 6 (misjudged a few and lucky not to give away a penalty shortly after the first. Okay otherwise)
Giles 7 (motm. Says it all that he was the best defensively as well as being only real creative threat. Disappointed with some crosses but not easy when usually only Godden in the box)
Rose 4 (poor defending followed by even poorer decision making)
McFadzean 4 (pretty awful. Never seen him being second best so often in the air. At fault for 2nd goal, which ended the contest)
Hyam 5 (gave the ball away far too often)
Kelly 7 (did all you could ask imo. Defensively wise and played the ball simply and usually accurately. Understandably tired last 10)
Sheaf 5 (slow on the ball and gave it away cheaply)
Allen 6 (worked tirelessly. Thought he was going to score from Kastas cross)
O'Hare 5 (can't ever fault his effort but just not happening for him. Even his touch let him down)
Godden 7 (Probably should have buried his chance, but only was a chance due to his movement, touch and turn. Worked hard after that for thankless job)

Pask 4 (maybe it is just his style but his demeanor when tackling and chasing back looks like he doesn't care. Can't say that for any other player)
Biamou 7 (Looked sharp. Held the ball up and brought others in. Unfortunately not able to get a goal chance)
Kastaneer 6 (looked clumsy off the ball. Always looked like he was going to foul. At the same time looked strong, great shoulder to shoulder and nice cross)

JulianDarbyFTW

Marosi (5)
McCallum (5)
Rose (2)
McFadz (5)
Hyam (4)
Giles (6)
Sheaf (4)
Kelly (6.5) MOTM
Allen (5)
O'Hare (4)
Godden (5)

Pask (5)
Biamou (5)
Kastaneer (6)

First time in ages I've seen players heads drop and them bicker between themselves. Not great.

Terry_dactyl

I think it is harsh to rate the midfield / forwards harshly because with 10 men there is only so much they can do. Up until that point we matched them and almost took the lead. The majority did put in a shift.

Marosi 6 (very good reaction save in first half. Distribution wasn't his usual standard)
McCallum 6 (misjudged a few and lucky not to give away a penalty shortly after the first. Okay otherwise)
Giles 7 (motm. Says it all that he was the best defensively as well as being only real creative threat. Disappointed with some crosses but not easy when usually only Godden in the box)
McFadzean 4 (pretty awful. Never seen him being second best so often in the air. At fault for 2nd goal, which ended the contest)
Kelly 7 (did all you could ask imo. Defensively wise and played the ball simply and usually accurately. Understandably tired last 10)
O'Hare 5 (can't ever fault his effort but just not happening for him. Even his touch let him down)
Godden 7 (Probably should have buried his chance, but only was a chance due to his movement, touch and turn. Worked hard after that for thankless job)

Pask 4 (maybe it is just his style but his demeanor when tackling and chasing back looks like he doesn't care. Can't say that for any other player)
Biamou 7 (Looked sharp. Held the ball up and brought others in. Unfortunately not able to get a goal chance)
Kastaneer 6 (looked clumsy off the ball. Always looked like he was going to foul. At the same time looked strong, great shoulder to shoulder and nice cross)
Thought Kastaneer did enough to earn more chances. One of the few good moments was seeing him barge their defender. We need more of that.
I think he was trying to not foul players a couple of times when tracking back...maybe learnt a thing or two?

fatso

Wtf! Are you Allen’s mum?

Frostie

On what basis would Rose deserve a 4?
The same as McFadz & Pask?
In the first minute he booted the ball straight out of play under no pressure at all then... Well....

steve101

On what basis would Rose deserve a 4?
The same as McFadz & Pask?
In the first minute he booted the ball straight out of play under no pressure at all then... Well....
My ratings are 4 = very poor. It is hard to be worse than very poor!

steve101

Wtf! Are you Allen’s mum?
Not sure what you mean by that question? I assume you think I have over-rated him? If so, then I think you have under-rated him. Someone who never stops working and doesn't do much wrong (without doing anything game changing) deserves recognition for that fact. Playing with 10 men against decent players is not going to be easy for anyone. Who's mum are you?!

steve101

Surely Rose was though - literally zero positve contributions then penalty + red card.
Hard to see how he could have been any worse?
Okay. I will make an adaptation to my scale. I now have a 3 for very very poor. 0 for very very very very very poor is just too difficult to distinguish from a 1 and a 2.

lifeskyblue

Giles, kelly and Sheaf come out that game with their reputations in tact. Mccallum and hyam just about do the same. Godden deserves credit in performing a hopeless task (but could/should have scored early on). Once 2 down we basically caved in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Rose: 1
Kasta: 5 because hearing he’d come on actually made me come downstairs and watch the last few minutes after giving up at half time therefore more entertaining than the rest of the team.
Everyone else: 4 but understandable after Rose had thrown the game away.

Users who are viewing this thread