Scores on the doors...get ready to duck (1 Viewer)

fatso

Wilson 6 (handling and kicking was good. Thought he could have been braver for the goal and look to smother shot)

Kane 7 (kept getting forward and delivering crosses. Quality could have been better)

Maatsen 7 (a few rash decisions but equally made numerous interceptions and some good forward runs)

Hyam 8 motm (won everything in the air and didn't do much wrong)

McFadzean 8 (defended well and looked to get things moving from the back)

Rose 7 (a few dodgy passes but didn't do much wrong)

Kelly 5 (looked off the pace and edgy)

Sheaf 7 (some great tackles but some loose passing)

O'Hare 7 (set up Walker early and then a nice diagonal cross too him later on but should have scored rather than hit at the keeper and lost the ball too often, too easily)

Walker 5 (2 chances not taken. Despite others comments I thought he worked hard)

Godden 5 (some decent flicks but wasn't his night when recieving the ball in the area. Couldn't sort his feet out)

Gyokeres 6 (should start. Held the ball up well)

Allen 6 (looked to find space but didn't get much of the ball)

Jones 6 (didn't always come off but he shows some variation with his passing and crossing, which is what we need. Should have been given longer)

Not sure why they were watering the pitch beforehand. It looked very slow which did not help
If you knock 2 points off every fucker, your about right.

Adge

Maatsen, and the back 3 worth a mention along with Sheaf. Don’t think anyone else does. Pants!

SBAndy

Wilson - 6 - didn’t really have anything to do.

Hyam 7 - thought he was very good defensively tonight.
McFadzean - 6 - not bad, but some of the passes played out to the wide centre backs were a bit light.
Rose - 6 - decent enough on the ball, didn’t give too much away.

Kane - 4 - like him in general but his delivery was woeful tonight.
Sheaf - 7 - doing a two-man job in the first half, and really well. Dropped off second half.
Kelly - 3 - lucky to not be lower. Respectfully, an embarrassment tonight.
Maatsen - 5 - dreadful in the first 15 mins, improved but got to a point where there was no support around him.
O’Hare - 5 - not great, and seemed to be injured after 60-65 mins when he received a heavy tackle. I’d have taken him off.

Godden - 4 - ran a bit, that’s all.
Walker - 5 - some really good attacking movement, but didn’t run at all so shit and we should give him away for free.

Subs
Gyokeres - 5 - wasn’t really involved all that much, and when he was he seemed unwilling to engage with the rest of the team.
Allen - 5 - surprised to be honest, as I expected him to come on and have a huge impact. Didn’t happen.
Jones - 6 - couple of bright moments.

djr8369

Wilson 6 (handling and kicking was good. Thought he could have been braver for the goal and look to smother shot)

Kane 7 (kept getting forward and delivering crosses. Quality could have been better)

Maatsen 7 (a few rash decisions but equally made numerous interceptions and some good forward runs)

Hyam 8 motm (won everything in the air and didn't do much wrong)

McFadzean 8 (defended well and looked to get things moving from the back)

Rose 7 (a few dodgy passes but didn't do much wrong)

Kelly 5 (looked off the pace and edgy)

Sheaf 7 (some great tackles but some loose passing)

O'Hare 7 (set up Walker early and then a nice diagonal cross too him later on but should have scored rather than hit at the keeper and lost the ball too often, too easily)

Walker 5 (2 chances not taken. Despite others comments I thought he worked hard)

Godden 5 (some decent flicks but wasn't his night when recieving the ball in the area. Couldn't sort his feet out)

Gyokeres 6 (should start. Held the ball up well)

Allen 6 (looked to find space but didn't get much of the ball)

Jones 6 (didn't always come off but he shows some variation with his passing and crossing, which is what we need. Should have been given longer)

Not sure why they were watering the pitch beforehand. It looked very slow which did not help
You’re right about the pitch. I said the same, it was slowing the ball down yet they drenched it with the sprinklers.

steve101

Wilson - 6 - didn’t really have anything to do.

Hyam 7 - thought he was very good defensively tonight.
McFadzean - 6 - not bad, but some of the passes played out to the wide centre backs were a bit light.
Rose - 6 - decent enough on the ball, didn’t give too much away.

Kane - 4 - like him in general but his delivery was woeful tonight.
Sheaf - 7 - doing a two-man job in the first half, and really well. Dropped off second half.
Kelly - 3 - lucky to not be lower. Respectfully, an embarrassment tonight.
Maatsen - 5 - dreadful in the first 15 mins, improved but got to a point where there was no support around him.
O’Hare - 5 - not great, and seemed to be injured after 60-65 mins when he received a heavy tackle. I’d have taken him off.

Godden - 4 - ran a bit, that’s all.
Walker - 5 - some really good attacking movement, but didn’t run at all so shit and we should give him away for free.

Subs
Gyokeres - 5 - wasn’t really involved all that much, and when he was he seemed unwilling to engage with the rest of the team.
Allen - 5 - surprised to be honest, as I expected him to come on and have a huge impact. Didn’t happen.
Jones - 6 - couple of bright moments.
I agree about Maatsen having little support around him. O'Hare tends to drift to the right which enables more link up with Kane, and previously Dabo. This enables the right wingback opportunities to get to the byline. It doesn't happen so much on the left, hence why Maatsen tends to run in-field more.

Grendel

He was anonymous second half. Its not like I've scored him as a 4 by himself, I've scored others similar. Lots have scored him 5, there's not that much difference between a 5 and a 4 performance, so most feel he was under par

Kane was truly awful tonight, and I've been one calling for him to have a run due to his crossing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Come on he was anonymous- he had a penalty appeal, created a good chance for Mastsen linked with Kane to create two other chances in the second half.

You even ranked Jamie Allen above him. He did nothing

Colesy55

Surely Wilson isn’t being blamed for Millwalls goal, it was shocking defending from our centre backs they dropped the goalie right in the shit letting the ball bounce on the penalty spot.
Gyokeres most at fault for the goal caught ball watching to let in Bradshaw! People giving Wilson 4 or 5 are way off

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Sheaf is doing the work of 2 players when he's alongside Kelly who is really starting to look past his sell by date.
Not even an exaggeration. According to SofaScore:
Sheaf won 10 of 15 ground duels. 6 of 8 aerial duels. Made 2 clearances and 9 (nine!) tackles. 1 key pass.
Kelly won 1 of 3 ground duels. 2 of 3 aerial duels. 0 clearances. 0 tackles. 0 key passes.

robbiekeane

I actually thought Maatsen played okay..he was the only attacking outlet for a period of the game that looked like producing anything at all. Criminal to not score that half volley though near the end.

Just not sure people get O Hares game . By no means the worst player on the pitch. Without him we would be fucked because so much of our game is just about drilling the ball into him at a million miles and hour with his back to goal lol

I think gyokeres looked okay when he came on too. I would’ve started with Gyokeres and Walker I think.

Jodi Jones also looked good - he was wasteful at the end but he was giving championship defenders the run around for a bit.

Overall think Robins got the starting 11 wrong and think his subs were too late. Not sure what the game plan was.Kelly shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team

letsallsingtogether

He was fouled. Maybe if the rest of the team questioned the referee like every other side in this division, we'd get something more.

League 2 stuff.
They questioned everything and got everything we just looked at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread