Scores on the doors...get ready to duck (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Wilson 4 - had nothing to do except for coming out and smothering the goal. He didn't even move from his line

Kane 4 - had loads of the ball and did nothing. Dabo is better

Hyam 6

Fadz 6

Rose 5 - some terrible passing

Maatsen 5 - played well in first half but anonymous second

Kelly 3 - far too slow on the ball, no attempt to go forward. Should never play in these sort of games

Sheaf 5 - tackled well but some of his passing was awful

Ohare 5 - same as Maatsen

Walker 4 - was poor

Godden 3 - was even worse

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Surely Wilson isn’t being blamed for Millwalls goal, it was shocking defending from our centre backs they dropped the goalie right in the shit letting the ball bounce on the penalty spot.

pusbccfc

Most around a 4/5.

We weren't too bad in the first half. The second was as bad as I've seen for quite a few years.

Walker was hopeless. O'Hare naff second half. Kane well below previous performances. Kelly and Sheaf was painful to watch.

Jones should have been on earlier. Least he gave if a go. Gyökeres showed the difference in ability between he and Walker/Godden.

Millwall were brilliant at doing what they do best. Ref fell for it all night. Outstanding bus parked. They took the piss and fair play to them.

shmmeee

Wilson - 5: Not much to do but could’ve done better coming out for the goal
Hyam, Fadz, Rose - 6: Solid and some good driving runs especially first half
Kane - 5: We’re over using him
Maatsen - 6: Good first half, does this weird thing when we’re chasing the game where he plays CM.
Sheaf - 6: Great first half, more anonymous second
Kelly - 3: Slow, always playing backwards or pumping it anywhere. Constant needless fouls because he’s behind the play. Needs to be dropped because he doesn’t deserve to end his CCFC career like this.
O’Hare - 5: Stop whining and get on with the fucking game. Looked OK first half, but let’s be honest fucks up the final ball more often than not. I’d consider sticking Jones in next game.
Godden - 4: Was he on the pitch?
Walker - 5: No service but nearly scored a couple. Strikers are pointless when the rest of the team is playing like they are though.

Györkeres- 5: You won’t score from the left touchline Vik
Allen - 5: Remember him touching it a couple of times
Jones - 6: No time at all but looked sharp and more end product than O’Hare. Worth seeing what he can do with a start.

Robins - 3: Late subs and far too cautious starting lineup at home. Needs to pull his head out of his arse and find his usual second half of the season switch up.

stevefloyd

Wilson done everything right
Kane struggled tonight not sure he got a cross in first half
Maatsen can't remember him crossing all game caught out of position a few times but he's only a kid
Hyam Rose and Mcfadz dealt with most things and were probably our most consistent players on the night
Kelly...dreadful
Sheaf poor and slow but had little help
O'hare battled got kicked a lot created a couple of chances which were wasted and had our only shot....straight at the keeper
Godden dreadful and really slow
Walker pretty poor
Overall the team performance a 4 ....really bad day at the office

Ccfcisparks

Wilson- 5
Kane - 4
Hyam -6 did well until Adobe came on
Fadz -7
Rose -6
Maatsen -5
Sheaf -6
Kelly-5
O’Hare - 5
Godden - 4
Walker - 4

Subs - 5

stupot07

Wilson 6
Hyam 7
Fadz 6
Rose 6
Kane 3
Maatsen 5
Kelly 4
Sheaf 6
O'hare 4
Godden 4
Walker 4

Subs
Allen 5
Gyokeres 5
Jones 5

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Wilson 6
Hyam 7
Fadz 6
Rose 6
Kane 3
Maatsen 5
Kelly 4
Sheaf 6
O'hare 4
Godden 4
Walker 4

Subs
Allen 5
Gyokeres 5
Jones 5

O hare 4 😂

steve101

Wilson 6 (handling and kicking was good. Thought he could have been braver for the goal and look to smother shot)

Kane 7 (kept getting forward and delivering crosses. Quality could have been better)

Maatsen 7 (a few rash decisions but equally made numerous interceptions and some good forward runs)

Hyam 8 motm (won everything in the air and didn't do much wrong)

McFadzean 8 (defended well and looked to get things moving from the back)

Rose 7 (a few dodgy passes but didn't do much wrong)

Kelly 5 (looked off the pace and edgy)

Sheaf 7 (some great tackles but some loose passing)

O'Hare 7 (set up Walker early and then a nice diagonal cross too him later on but should have scored rather than hit at the keeper and lost the ball too often, too easily)

Walker 5 (2 chances not taken. Despite others comments I thought he worked hard)

Godden 5 (some decent flicks but wasn't his night when recieving the ball in the area. Couldn't sort his feet out)

Gyokeres 6 (should start. Held the ball up well)

Allen 6 (looked to find space but didn't get much of the ball)

Jones 6 (didn't always come off but he shows some variation with his passing and crossing, which is what we need. Should have been given longer)

Not sure why they were watering the pitch beforehand. It looked very slow which did not help

SkyBlue_Bear83

Absolute shambles of a result against an awful side. Would need a second look at the goal to see who was at fault.

Wilson 5-nothing to do all game, not sure if he should have done better for goal
Rose, Hyam, Mcfadz 6- defended ok for the most part but Millwall offered very little.
Kane 5- slow, ponderous and predictable, no chance we are better with him in the team
Maatsen 5- not his best game but at least he is a ball carrier for us.
Kelly 4- love you Kelly but not good enough in this league
Sheaf 5- tidy but needs to stamp his authority on games if he wants to be successful
Ohare- wasteful but looked most likely to create, difficult when Walker and godden were offering very little
Walker 4- been here for 18 months now and can count good games he's had on one hand, not going to make it here
Godden 5- same as Kelly

Allen 5, Jones 5, Gyokeres 5

pusbccfc

Wilson - 5: Not much to do but could’ve done better coming out for the goal
Hyam, Fadz, Rose - 6: Solid and some good driving runs especially first half
Kane - 5: We’re over using him
Maatsen - 6: Good first half, does this weird thing when we’re chasing the game where he plays CM.
Sheaf - 6: Great first half, more anonymous second
Kelly - 3: Slow, always playing backwards or pumping it anywhere. Constant needless fouls because he’s behind the play. Needs to be dropped because he doesn’t deserve to end his CCFC career like this.
O’Hare - 5: Stop whining and get on with the fucking game. Looked OK first half, but let’s be honest fucks up the final ball more often than not. I’d consider sticking Jones in next game.
Godden - 4: Was he on the pitch?
Walker - 5: No service but nearly scored a couple. Strikers are pointless when the rest of the team is playing like they are though.

Györkeres- 5: You won’t score from the left touchline Vik
Allen - 5: Remember him touching it a couple of times
Jones - 6: No time at all but looked sharp and more end product than O’Hare. Worth seeing what he can do with a start.

Robins - 3: Late subs and far too cautious starting lineup at home. Needs to pull his head out of his arse and find his usual second half of the season switch up.

Why should he stop whining though? He was literally kicked to pieces all night and the referee watched it happen. We aren't tough enough.

We need to take something from the Micheal Doyle book. Letting the referees get away with murder because we are soft as shite.

shmmeee

Why should he stop whining though? He was literally kicked to pieces all night and the referee watched it happen. We aren't tough enough.

We need to take something from the Micheal Doyle book. Letting the referees get away with murder because we are soft as shite.

Get over it. It’s been happening for two seasons and is going to keep happening. Today there was one where he gave up chasing the ball so he could whine at the ref. Unforgivable IMO.

rob9872

No redeeming features tonight. Poor day at the office need a response. JJ definitely deserves more time.

That said, Moore, Dabo, Hamer, JCS and Gyok would all be in my first 11.

Can anyone still defend Walker's performance after that? Nothing to offer at all imo. Although if he scores that early chance or OHare does for the one he hit straight at the keeper or we get the pen we should've this could all be different, but we looked lacking in most departments.

Blind-Faith

Didn’t see the game, but have just seen the highlights. Can’t really blame Wilson for the goal, the defence dropped him in the shit and left him wide open, even if he comes out their player would still have knocked it past him. I can quite safely say They would still have scored if Moore was between the sticks.

pusbccfc

Get over it. It’s been happening for two seasons and is going to keep happening. Today there was one where he gave up chasing the ball so he could whine at the ref. Unforgivable IMO.

So the referee not doing his job is O'Hare's fault? As a team, we need to be on to the ref everytime this happens.

We are too soft.

stupot07

O'Hare 4, you're as bad as Nick with this nonsense. Kane 3. Laughable
He was anonymous second half. Its not like I've scored him as a 4 by himself, I've scored others similar. Lots have scored him 5, there's not that much difference between a 5 and a 4 performance, so most feel he was under par

Kane was truly awful tonight, and I've been one calling for him to have a run due to his crossing.

shmmeee

So the referee not doing his job is O'Hare's fault? As a team, we need to be on to the ref everytime this happens.

We are too soft.

No stopping playing to whine at the ref when it’s going to achieve fuck all is O’Hares fault.

pusbccfc

No stopping playing to whine at the ref when it’s going to achieve fuck all is O’Hares fault.

He was fouled. Maybe if the rest of the team questioned the referee like every other side in this division, we'd get something more.

League 2 stuff.

MalcSB

Far too slow and predictable tonight, no one able to switch play with one pass so we progress from player to player and then back again. Sammy Clingan would have felt right at home.

SAJ

Wilson 6 did ok not sure if he could have done more with the goal
With the exception of the goal all 3 centre backs played well 7
Kane 5 thought it was his worse overall performance not as bad as his first half at Blackburn.
Maatsen 5 didn’t have anything in front of him to assist but generally did nothing.
Kelly 4 if you want someone to slow the game down pass backwards if give away silly fouls then he’s your man. I don’t want to remember him this way but at Huddersfield and tonight he was the worst player on the pitch
Sheaf 7 couple of wayward passes but some fantastic tackles for me our best player tonight.
O’Hare 5 first 25 minutes was really good. Last 65 minutes was piss poor.
Godden 5 poor game, appeared to be slow and panic, possibly one of his worst games for us.
Walker 6 better than Godden unlucky with his header over the bar could have set us on fire had he taken his opportunity in the first 5 minutes.
Allen 5 improvement on Kelly brought a bit more pace to the game but not really involved.
Viktor 6 brought some much needed energy up front but spent too much time on the wings.
Jones if he was given a chance he will succeed. He changed the game at Huddersfield and in the 7 minutes he played today had more shots than most of the midfield and forwards.
Robins 4 he did little to alter the game. His tactic of putting everything through Kane is awful, we very rarely win the header and when we do we don’t cause the opposition keeper to save it.

pusbccfc

Far too slow and predictable tonight, no one able to switch play with one pass so we progress from player to player and then back again. Sammy Clingan would have felt right at home.

Funny enough, I said the same thing. It was like a throwback to 2008-2012 tonight

Users who are viewing this thread