SCG Meeting (5 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Thanks for the update.
Nice to see someone letting the fans know what is going on.
Shame you couldn't get all the answers but hey we have come to expect that.
Keep up the good work.
PUSB

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What was said at the scg :)
How would he have known and why would he,do you think we have an alert on our phones every time anything about CCFC is discussed? You are assuming that we are told everything by certain individuals on the SCG,wrong. Because we are seen with these individuals we've come to an agreement that we only find out info when everybody else does. However I'm not denying that we get some snippets from certain other individuals some kosher some not,don't you do the same?

rupert_bear

Will sisu push the boat out Christmas time should we be in the hot spots for promotion. ?Remember championship players want championship wages.

stupot07

Will sisu push the boat out Christmas time should we be in the hot spots for promotion. ?Remember championship players want championship wages.
No, they won't. And why would you want to pay championship wages when you're in league one and have no money? What happens if you then miss out on promotion And you're left with a load of players locked in contract in championship wages? Did Burton bring in reinforcements on championship wages?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

No, they won't. And why would you want to pay championship wages when you're in league one and have no money? What happens if you then miss out on promotion And you're left with a load of players locked in contract in championship wages? Did Burton bring in reinforcements on championship wages?

Is Rupert suggesting
They won't push the boat out as they can't afford to be in the championship.
Not they need to sign championship players at Xmas.
I think they would sign the players but our budget once up there will be in the bottom third.

stupot07

Is Rupert suggesting
They won't push the boat out as they can't afford to be in the championship.
Not they need to sign championship players at Xmas.
I think they would sign the players but our budget once up there will be in the bottom third.
Hes saying is we're in the promotion hunt at Xmas, will sisu strengthen in January and yes, I believe he means they need to sign championship quality players on championship wages in January.

I agree, they will have the budget and will stick to it, they may get some reinforcements in but they won't be on championship wages.

Grendel

We are led to believe Wilson was on £20,000 plus a week at Forest so championship wages would be a road to oblivion with our set up.

Captain Dart

The best thing to do is bring in a prospect from a lower league like Jones. No guarantees but they are bound to be highly enthused.

dongonzalos

The best thing to do is bring in a prospect from a lower league like Jones. No guarantees but they are bound to be highly enthused.
This is the model we nearly adopted when SISU first took over.
However we were doing it at a higher level
Bring in your

Dann's
Fox
Westwood
Gunnerson
Keoghs
And develop
Your
Christies
Wilson's
Maddision's

However you need to then sell them at the right moment and reinvest

It's the only route for us and it was the only route back then

Sadly today we need to do it by signing the best of the conference and division 4 players

Never the less that's the only route we should take

Warwickhunt

Players like Jones will be our lifeblood in the next few years as they will be the only way we can keep going financially by nurturing training them and then selling the finished article

letsallsingtogether

How would he have known and why would he,do you think we have an alert on our phones every time anything about CCFC is discussed? You are assuming that we are told everything by certain individuals on the SCG,wrong. Because we are seen with these individuals we've come to an agreement that we only find out info when everybody else does. However I'm not denying that we get some snippets from certain other individuals some kosher some not,don't you do the same?
You forgot to say that I planted a bug in the room to listen to it all....
May have been some good stuff if I hadn't have fell asleep from the boredom of the same old yes men liking their lips............

Users who are viewing this thread