SCG Meeting (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

So you are saying the SCG decisions and strategy are the same as the trusts - ok Tony - I don't think that the trust will agree with you there Tony but I'm sure you are right.

They are equal in effectiveness and fan representation so you may for once have a point.

As per usual you're trying to twist words for no obvious reason to anyone except yourself.

I was pointing out that the trust are part of the SCG. That's all. You clearly want to turn that into something else because I would guess that you have something you want to bitch about.

Just man up and spit out what ever it is you have to say without trying to hide behind someone else's post and twisting it so you can do you're usual trick of saying someone else brought it up first.

Steve.B50

Thats not what you said. The groups hierarchy and decision making is nothing to do with the two representatives who sit on the meetings.

But the Chair of the SCG has said publically and at minuited meeting that he is a member of the Trust.

Grendel

Specs WT-R75

Even zero interest loans are caught under CCL rules. What happens if a person defaults, or their payment bounces or is simply forgotten? Does the lender have rights of recovery or penalty charges etc and how is consumer protected from excessive recovery rights?

A question to the Club as to how many people ever took up the loan scheme when in operation might be interesting

I don't understand why the club can't just come up with an alternative way to do a finance deal without it actually being finance.

For example instead of the matchday packages they could sell an individual match day package in installments, with no obligation to purchase additional installments. For eg first 8 games for £14/g, second 8 games for £12/g, last 7 games for £8/g. You can only purchase the 2nd/3rd installments if you purchased the first ones and so on. Do the sales online, and when they are bought you ship out the pack of 8 tickets to the buyer... Yes this allows a ST holder to walk away after 8 or 16 games, but you price the packages such that the biggest discount is for the final 7 games to make it a win-win proposition for the club.

Prices above are done with no real effort and come to about £260 which covers the additional admin and postage costs compared with the early bird.

Anyone doing this would have a seat reserved for as long as they continue to purchase the package, and they would get the same priority sales etc as a ST holder.

Anyway if the club is still without license this time next yr I hope they take something like this into consideration and come up with a way to let fans spread the cost better.

chiefdave

But the Chair of the SCG has said publically and at minuited meeting that he is a member of the Trust.

I suspect most people would interpret trust representation on the SCG to be board members there as representatives of the SCG rather than someone that put a quid in a couple of years ago and might have had no contact at all with the trust since then.

armybike

With regards the current position re Customer Credit Licence CCFC have said -

"Licence application not granted yet, but we're working on seeing if there's something we can offer in meantime - tbc #pusb"

Specs WT-R75

A bit after the Lord Mayor's show once the Early Bird offer expires.

Exactly. They had a captive audience with the £249 offer - to not have a "scheme" in place to account for the lack of CCL that they knew well in advance that they would not have is a little crazy... but hey, nothing new.

letsallsingtogether

So am I. So what.
So as the most intellectual and richest member maybe you should stand as the new chairman and then enlighten us all at where we are all going wrong.
After all our owners have been badly treated by most of our members when they have actually done nothing wrong.

Hobo

So as the most intellectual and richest member maybe you should stand as the new chairman and then enlighten us all at where we are all going wrong.
After all our owners have been badly treated by most of our members when they have actually done nothing wrong.

I second Grendel.

Steve.B50

I suspect most people would interpret trust representation on the SCG to be board members there as representatives of the SCG rather than someone that put a quid in a couple of years ago and might have had no contact at all with the trust since then.

Everyone who gave the SBT a valid email address will get regular updates from the Trust. If anyone is not getting regular emails should contact us via the website and confirm name and email address.

chiefdave

Everyone who gave the SBT a valid email address will get regular updates from the Trust. If anyone is not getting regular emails should contact us via the website and confirm name and email address.

But in terms of representing the SBT on the SCG I'm not sure getting a mailshot, which they may not even read, gives them a mandate to be a trust representative. IMO there's a big difference between someone on the SCG being a member of the trust and them being a representative of the trust.

lifeskyblue

Isn't the trust who get a representative on scg or the individual member who gets invited to the scg? If the latter then they are not a trust representative. Surely anyone at scg as a representative of the trust should have a mandate to represent the views of trust members. Either elected from all trust members or nominated by the trust board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Isn't the trust who get a representative on scg or the individual member who gets invited to the scg? If the latter then they are not a trust representative. Surely anyone at scg as a representative of the trust should have a mandate to represent the views of trust members. Either elected from all trust members or nominated by the trust board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A certain member of the SCG certainly sees other members of the SCG as representing the trust when he use's the SCG to attack the trust.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread