SCG Meeting (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I hear they are having a SCG meeting at Ryton on Thursday first one for a few months.

Just wondered if there are any questions we should ask.
Ok I ill start it off.

Where can I buy match day tickets, is there a premium for buying on the gate?

dongonzalos

Are we going to sign a proven 20 goal man? As well as 3 Loanees with bags of potential?
Well done on separating the football side of things ie Wag and TM from the new stadium TF and The law suit SISU. Definately the right approach.
Is our top six budget just on player wages or does that include decorating Ryton etc..,.
Basically are we paying the 6th most in the league wages and transfer fees?
What is yoyr expection for this season?

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I hear they are having a SCG meeting at Ryton on Thursday first one for a few months.

Just wondered if there are any questions we should ask.
Ok I ill start it off.

Where can I buy match day tickets, is there a premium for buying on the gate?

Think the club have already covered this in press releases (and most likely still be a link on the club website).

Can buy tickets at a lower charge online, or for a higher price (couples of £ difference I think) in person or via phone or on the day.

Terry Gibson's perm

Do you feel you have any point in continuing this group, how much support do you believe you have from the fans.

Clive Bleakin

If the club was to be put up for sale tomorrow, would you be able to purchase some/all of it? In other words, what is your financial clout?

Clive Bleakin

Why is your membership circa 2,500 at a time when the club is in crisis, surely you should have 10 times that amount of members? Is this a vote of no-confidence in the SBT from the majority of fans?

Nick

Administrator
Why is your membership circa 2,500 at a time when the club is in crisis, surely you should have 10 times that amount of members? Is this a vote of no-confidence in the SBT from the majority of fans?

What are you on about? It's an SCG meeting.

Clive Bleakin

Yes I know that, Nick.

But if the SBT are on that forum then conceivably questions could also be asked of them, their current role and future plans?

I assume that they are part of the 'wider club'?

Nick

Administrator
Yes I know that, Nick.

But if the SBT are on that forum then conceivably questions could also be asked of them, their current role and future plans?

That's not what the meeting is about though is it? Why not just ask those at a Trust meeting?

Clive Bleakin

Ok, I admitted that I misread the acronym, jeez....chill man!

Just raising a few questions, sorry if you don't like them being asked on here.

Nick

Administrator
Ok, I admitted that I misread the acronym, jeez....chill man!

Just raising a few questions, sorry if you don't like them being asked on here.

I am chilled? Things can be asked but do it in the right places surely?

Why have an SCG meeting and spend the time grilling one of the members, it's pointless.

It's like having a Q and A with mowbray but ignoring him to quiz the barman about his selection of ales.

Clive Bleakin

So ask them on a Thread with questions for the trust or send them an email or something if you have questions / issues?

Wow! Wow!

Hearing you loud and clear, buddy!

Ok, here's a question for the SCG....what role does the SBT play on the SCG?

Is that acceptable?

FFS.

Nick

Administrator
Wow! Wow!

Hearing you loud and clear, buddy!

Ok, here's a question for the SCG....what role does the SBT play on the SCG?

Is that acceptable?

FFS.

They are just one of the members aren't they? Along with people from other sections of the fans?

What's with the attitude and the stupid wow wow shit? If you have issues or questions for the trust then there's no point asking them in a thread with questions for the club is there? It's common sense to contact them or start a thread called "questions for the trust".

chiefdave

Can someone suggest a bit of a revamp for the SCG. I'm thinking of something along the lines of identifying what area's need to be covered, for example kids, pensioners, disabled, long distance fans etc and then have some sort of process for people putting themselves forward and a vote taking place.

Then every year there could be another vote and people who aren't turning up, just want to cause trouble or aren't being of any use can be voted off.

Think if they did something like that the group would be seen in a better light.

chiefdave

Also can someone ask for some clarification on our deal at the Ricoh. The Wasps prospectus implied they could kick us out at the end of this season.

skybluetony176

Yes I know that, Nick.

Don't worry, I'm sure item 1 on the agenda for Mr Strange is have a dig at the SBT as per usual.

fernandopartridge

Also can someone ask for some clarification on our deal at the Ricoh. The Wasps prospectus implied they could kick us out at the end of this season.

It was always stated as a 2 year deal with an option for a further 2 wasn't it?

Were Wasps aware of the ongoing negotiations for CCFC to return? Did they have any influence over them?

chiefdave

It was always stated as a 2 year deal with an option for a further 2 wasn't it?

Were Wasps aware of the ongoing negotiations for CCFC to return? Did they have any influence over them?

It was but is it 2 years with a further 2 years on the same terms that the club just has to activate if they wish to stay or can Wasps change the terms and / or kick us out as their share prospectus implied.

Nick

Administrator
It was but is it 2 years with a further 2 years on the same terms that the club just has to activate if they wish to stay or can Wasps change the terms and / or kick us out as their share prospectus implied.

It was just said it was in Wasps favour didn't it? Whatever that means.

chiefdave

It was just said it was in Wasps favour didn't it? Whatever that means.

Something like that, made it sound like it was up to Wasps rather than us if the 2 year extension got activated. If we're safe then it should be an easy question for Fisher to answer. If there could be a problem it would be nice to know they are working on a resolution.

Skyblueweeman

Something like that, made it sound like it was up to Wasps rather than us if the 2 year extension got activated. If we're safe then it should be an easy question for Fisher to answer. If there could be a problem it would be nice to know they are working on a resolution.

New stadium, obvs. Do keep up CD!

LB87ccfc

I am chilled? Things can be asked but do it in the right places surely?

Why have an SCG meeting and spend the time grilling one of the members, it's pointless.

It's like having a Q and A with mowbray but ignoring him to quiz the barman about his selection of ales.

The whole bloody meeting is pointless and embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread