SCG Meeting (4 Viewers)

AndreasB

And just to go briefly OT, did you try a protest or not Andreas? Obviously it's your choice whether to or not, but it's pretty poor if it was all just a wind up.

It wasn't a wind up, Ive not been very well. Will happen, if only to stick it to all the stay at home critics on here.

duffer

It wasn't a wind up, Ive not been very well. Will happen, if only to stick it to all the stay at home critics on here.

Fair enough. I hope you get better soon too, fwiw. We probably differ on everything, but we're still both Cov fans at the end of the day.

wingy

Well fine and good for you. Ive read some pretty unpleaseant and unmoderated personal stuff on here about him. I even defended the guy and got called all sorts.

That's the problem with generalising though, you're Ire was misdirected..
Should I get shot down now by another for hoping you're Over It".

AndreasB

Fair enough. I hope you get better soon too, fwiw. We probably differ on everything, but we're still both Cov fans at the end of the day.

Well exactly. I know I wind people up on here but am really serious about a protest inside Sixfields - think it will really get noticed as the breaching of SISU defences or some such shite.

duffer

Well exactly. I know I wind people up on here but am really serious about a protest inside Sixfields - think it will really get noticed as the breaching of SISU defences or some such shite.

Agreed. It'll take no little courage either, like Torchy's efforts. All credit to you for doing it, I'd entirely accept that the extent of my protest has been staying away from Sixfields so it's probably a bit rich me asking others to do something more active!

rupert_bear

Oh I see, Im some sort of coward - the fucking irony whilst not even HALF of the 32000 who went to Crewe can be arsed to sign a petition. You are not worth trying to help you know.
I would estimate over half of that 32000 crowd don't have a computer, lap top or fancy phone to sign most city fans are bald and grey ffs

stupot07

I would estimate over half of that 32000 crowd don't have a computer, lap top or fancy phone to sign most city fans are bald and grey ffs

My grandad's 81 has a laptop, iPad and my nan has an iphone...they have both signed the petition. Moreover the office of national statistics suggest that 80% of households have access to the internet so you'd be looking at 25,600 if everyone at the game with access to the internet signed..

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/rdit2...access--households-and-individuals--2012.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

AndreasB

Its Coventry pal, hardly the third world( ) theres enough knuckle dragging Coventry fans on Facebook to suggest they just about know how to use a "fancy phone"

James Smith

What a surprise, my post has been moderated by the sisu rentboys.

I refer you to the forum rules http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/2070-Forum-Rules which it was felt you had crossed and if your message hadn't been removed by Nick then it would have been by someone else on the moderation team.

Please feel free to call me a Sisu Rent Boy though as it will make a change from being referred to as a council employee, working in the Ministry for Talking Drivel in the ACL Politburo, PWKH, ACL employee etc.

L

limoncello

Or maybe a bloke having a fit at the meeting has disrupted the usual process? The majority on here seem to give KH a pretty hard time normally so maybe he can't be arsed.

Nah, it's probably Fisher's fault.

Noggin

* JS asked ML if he had raised the subject of filing Accounts at the Board Meeting. ML advised that the accounts were almost finalised and the expectation is that the accounts will be filed on time and directors suffer personally if they are not. He also pointed out that Weber Shandwick had blown up the story last year that accounts were filed late and that it is quite commonplace for companies to file late.

Nothing is their fucking fault is it? nasty mean weber shandwick blew up the story about late accounts, he makes it sound like it's a non issue, YOU PUT US IN A TRANSFER EMBARGO MULTIPLE TIMES YOU FUCKWITS!

and on that pleasant note I'm off to bed.

NorthernWisdom

Shocking and applauding
DivisI've witch hunting of a totally organic democratic fan group
Outragous
I'n a way I'm glad

It is... poor form.

The question itself might be relevant if you want to know the answer (and I can see why you would as the club), but the amount of time devoted in those minutes to the question, compared to the lack of emphasis on the answer is... unfair, unreasonable and inappropriate. The answer was given, therefore it's a non issue in this context.

Not comfortable how since the club started publishing minutes of these meetings, the minutes have read much as propaganda rather than minutes. If that's a true reflection of the meeting, then I'd be very uncomfortable that a consultation group is being used to further an agenda rather than to, well... consult!

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Propaganda. Can't believe that was the sum total of discussions with fellow supporters. They think they have a good case.,ffs

AJB1983

It is... poor form.

The question itself might be relevant if you want to know the answer (and I can see why you would as the club), but the amount of time devoted in those minutes to the question, compared to the lack of emphasis on the answer is... unfair, unreasonable and inappropriate. The answer was given, therefore it's a non issue in this context.

Not comfortable how since the club started publishing minutes of these meetings, the minutes have read much as propaganda rather than minutes. If that's a true reflection of the meeting, then I'd be very uncomfortable that a consultation group is being used to further an agenda rather than to, well... consult!

Indeed. Probably suggested as a strategy by sisu's own London-based PR company.....

Nick

Administrator
Not a fan of them with the interrogation and making Steve call him on the spot. Whats all that about?

What happened to KingHarvest? Is he still involved? It was always nice to see his notes as they seemed down the line.

wingy

Not a fan of them with the interrogation and making Steve call him on the spot. Whats all that about?

What happened to KingHarvest? Is he still involved? It was always nice to see his notes as they seemed down the line.
Bit of a Spanish Inquisition
Wonder If they want to Imply a connection In the JR
Of course the Irony of this Is that Steve and Jan moved to resurrect the trust to move away from the more anti SISU SOC
Regards Andy Powell who I think Is Kingsharvest Iihope he keeps writing his blogs
Is he Involved with the Nil Lamptey show also?

Nick

Administrator
Bit of a Spanish Inquisition
Wonder If they want to Imply a connection In the JR
Of course the Irony of this Is that Steve and Jan moved to resurrect the trust to move away from the more anti SISU SOC
Regards Andy Powell who I think Is Kingsharvest Iihope he keeps writing his blogs
Is he Involved with the Nil Lamptey show also?

I agree, it should be a fresh start.

AndreasB

Completely agree, sounds like a horrible mess of a meeting. For all their faults, Trust actually do represent the views of the majority of supporters. ie - we want to back at the Ricoh, dont want a new ground, and are rightfully suspicious of the owners.
I know the Trust have made some mistakes in the past, cozying up to ACL and PKH but are the most democratic and representivive fans group. For ML to bully and patronise them is completely out of order - it is the club who are there to answer questions, not the bloody trust!

Matty_CCFC

Who does Fisher think he is to suggest to the SGC Chairman that the Sky Blue Trust are removed from the group. Was it not the Trust who started up the SCG originally?

ML will get battered if he has an open forum, but could be fun. Surely what ML said to the Trust members last week should be withdrawn if its untrue?

shmmeee

Disgusting, but completely par for the course. Character assassination is their game. They did a very similar thing at the Holdings Shareholders meeting, which is a legal requirement that they turned into a PR exercise.

Steve and Jan have been a bit naive IMO trying to cosy up to the club. They were never going to be treated properly and may as well have followed the feeling of the vast majority of the Trust members and been clear that as representatives of the fans they don't agree with what's happening.

Leave my club you bunch of scumbags (Fisher/Labovitch, not Steve and Jan).

duffer

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry, having read those minutes.

ML sounds like an arse of the highest order. Is the SCG there to inform fans what's going on, or is it there to bully the Trust and accuse them of some kind of criminal activity?

Interesting enough, Labovitch might want to be careful. This accusation of conspiracy to damage the reputation of a business would seem to be precisely what he, Mr Fisher and Ms Seppala are doing with regard to ACL (and possibly Weber Shandwick - was ML really suggesting that a PR company would stir up a mob at a fan's forum?! Utterly bizarre.).

As for ML's 'myths around Ricoh valuation'. Again, either the man's a rude oaf or is deliberately clouding the issue. He makes no differentiation between ACL (an entirely separate business in law from the Council), the encumbered freehold, the unencumbered freehold, or a long leasehold. Each of those has it's own issues, of course, and it's hard not to see this constant muddying of the water by ML as anything other than a deliberate ploy to draw focus away from SISU's obvious strategy of breaking ACL.

Last but not least. "ML says that their legal advice has always been that telling the truth cannot prejudice any legal proceedings". What the hell would this man know about telling the truth. When he's caught out he claims to have been misquoted. They want the truth so much that they tear down notices at Sixfields urging fans to sign the petition for an independent enquiry.

Fisher and Labovitch: 'Plans in three weeks', 'Advanced discussions with council', 'There is no debt', 'Gentlemen, we have a deal'. All lies. Shame on them.

Captain Dart

Now we get to understand why the Garlick group contains no SBT people.

Edit after reading SGC minutes, Garlick is giving SBT one seat on her stadium group.
Sounded like this was a decision made at the SCG meeting.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Can someone post the minutes on here I can't view it on Cov Mad?

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

I am at work so it might be the reason why.

There on the official never mind!

So am I but I was in at 7am, so I'm taking a break ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread