SCG Meeting (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Was not a very nice experience this evening and we will miss the reports on the meeting from Kingharvest who always gave us a quick and accurate report on here. I understand a full set of minutes and a report will be available within 72 hours. They also said they would put last months minutes on the web site at same time.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Was not a very nice experience this evening and we will miss the reports on the meeting from Kingharvest who always gave us a quick and accurate report on here. I understand a full set of minutes and a report will be available within 72 hours. They also said they would put last months minutes on the web site at same time.

What went on?

wingy

They hav'nt gagged him as well have they ?

NorthernWisdom

Hate to join the others but... do share?

And why will we miss Kingharvest's reports? What has happened there?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Don't tell me Tim turned up in his mankini:eek:

Lorksalordy

Did the minute taker return home early for personal reasons and the emergency loan one that was a massive coup for us to sign turn out to be unable to string a sentence together ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Speaking from personal experience if it was a seizure and a grand mal unless he was physically hurt during the seizure it was probably more stressful for the people around him at the time.

I just thought that after I posted, must not have been a great experience for anyone to see that.

AndreasB

you fucking hypocrites after all the names he has been called on here in the past , he could do without your "sympathy"

wingy

I think I can confidently say not one person who expressed concern for Kevin has ever done It on these boards.

Sky Blue Harry H

What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, don't quite get that - as I recollect Kev Monks has been known as a popular City fan (known to suffer poor health) for years - hardly seen this board full of anti-Kev stuff. Not sure why any sympathy expressed on here got shot down by Andreas B. Get well soon Kev.

shmmeee

I've given Kev some shit for stuff like the Joe Cole stories and cutting and pasting "news". But that's a whole world away from wishing harm on the guy. He's been fan of the year FFS, the guy is sky blue through and through, and I'd have thought most sane people would understand the difference between message board bollocks and the real world.

duffer

Yeah, don't quite get that - as I recollect Kev Monks has been known as a popular City fan (known to suffer poor health) for years - hardly seen this board full of anti-Kev stuff. Not sure why any sympathy expressed on here got shot down by Andreas B. Get well soon Kev.

I've not noticed any anti-Kev stuff here either. Thoroughly decent bloke in my opinion, I sincerely hope he recovers soon.

duffer

And just to go briefly OT, did you try a protest or not Andreas? Obviously it's your choice whether to or not, but it's pretty poor if it was all just a wind up.

AndreasB

I've given Kev some shit for stuff like the Joe Cole stories and cutting and pasting "news". But that's a whole world away from wishing harm on the guy. He's been fan of the year FFS, the guy is sky blue through and through, and I'd have thought most sane people would understand the difference between message board bollocks and the real world.

Well fine and good for you. Ive read some pretty unpleaseant and unmoderated personal stuff on here about him. I even defended the guy and got called all sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread