SCG Meeting Wednesday - Any Questions? (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

I don't know why anyone is bothering. There is only one question that really matters to the SCG "Tim, when do we get to sit in the Directors Box?"

Is that right?

Joe Elliott'll be in like Flint then.

RoboCCFC90

I don't know why anyone is bothering. There is only one question that really matters to the SCG "Tim, when do we get to sit in the Directors Box?"

Well there is two then technically because more important than your question I would ask Tim.

When is the club coming home?

letsallsingtogether

What are his thoughts on a Phoenix Club and the fans it may take away from them, if they do not return to COVENTRY.

letsallsingtogether

Not for long if they carry on the way they are, people want to watch there local team play in there area not in another County.

I don,t say this lightly as a supporter for over 40 years. I go to nearly all the away games and there is a lot of support for this, with the fans we have spoken to.
Shit idea while there is still a Coventry City.

Last edited:

valiant15

These meetings are a total waste of time. Fisher will just bullshit the attendees and they'll believe him.

What breaking or helpful information has ever been relayed back to the fans?

Zilch.

Matty_CCFC

Where is this SCG meeting and what does this group actuially do?

Tim Fisher is just a puppet and I would not want to be in the same room as this man as he is part of the reason we are in such a mess.

J

Jack Griffin

These meetings are a total waste of time. Fisher will just bullshit the attendees and they'll believe him.

What breaking or helpful information has ever been relayed back to the fans?

Zilch.

Pretty much, but it is the only opportunity fans will get to put him on the spot, you never know he might make a mistake that can be capitalised on.

shmmeee

For the record, despite my ranting my serious questions are: Explain the benefits to CCFC of freehold over long term lease, Would you accept a short term rental with no strings while you build/negotiate? If not, can you explain the business case for how this decision benefits CCFC? and If it is not financially beneficial for CCFC to stay in Northampton over a short term return to the Ricoh, are you not guilty of putting your personal feelings above the interests of all stakeholders in CCFC?

When are you going to make an offer to buy the ricoh. Why haven't both sides independently valleys the ricoh. Has there been any positive talks between both sides if so are they going anywhere ?????? :thinking about:

letsallsingtogether

That should have read serious Offer not 2 and 6.

When are you going to make an offer to buy the ricoh. Why haven't both sides independently valleys the ricoh. Has there been any positive talks between both sides if so are they going anywhere ?????? :thinking about:

Matty_CCFC

The SCG seems to be a small group of people who are "Fisher yes men"

They do not represent the vast majority of the fans.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Could you please ask Mr Fisher why his independent non-executive Director apparently told the Guardian that Otium valued the Ricoh at circa £4m and yet he has told us that Otium plan to build a smaller stadium (just over half the size?) for £25m?

Is one of these statements incorrect, or if not how does he reconcile them?

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2526

How much rent is the club paying at Sixfields?
How much money is the club making from F&B on matchdays at Sixfields?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
With all the acronyms and initials used on these threads, I get very confused. Could you just remind me who SCG are? Then I can decide whether I like you or not. :thinking about:

Hobo

If SISU have genuine plans to develop the club what are they? Isn't it time they sold their vision to the fans the people of Coventry and CCC.

1 if they got the Ricoh and freehold how would they develop it.

2 if they intend to buy land to build a stadium, they must have a plan for the stadium and supporting businesses to provide the vital revenue streams they keep banging on about. Where are the plans they must have? Otherwise they would not know the size of plot they are looking for?

Mr Fisher I don't mean vague oh it will be a bit of Rotherham a bit of MK dons maybe a hotel couple of shops er whatelse can I quickly think of!

Show us an architects plan, and a business plan, a realistic projection. Plenty of Coventry fans are business people, investors, we aren't stupid. A golden opportunity for SISU/Otium to get people on board.

I fail to see why SISU haven't done this already? Unless your plans aren't in our interest!

Captain Dart

With all the acronyms and initials used on these threads, I get very confused. Could you just remind me who SCG are? Then I can decide whether I like you or not. :thinking about:

Supporters consultation group..

Captain Dart

Question to Tim.

Will you match the estimated £25M sum required to build a new stadium with a public offer to buy the Ricoh, lease and freehold of the land it sits on?

dongonzalos

Question to Tim.

Will you match the estimated £25M sum required to build a new stadium with a public offer to buy the Ricoh, lease and freehold of the land it sits on?

Add to that 3 million a year loses over 5 years so a 40 million offer as a starting point for a far better stadium

lordsummerisle

I'm disappointed you even mentioned that cinematic monstrosity.

Not nearly as much of an abortion as the remake of the film my username is from.

Dare not say it in case, like Candyman, it's repetition may make Nicolas Cage appear to me screaming "Not the bees".

Users who are viewing this thread