SCG/ Garlick Stadium group to merge? (2 Viewers)

Astute

What threats have been made?

So are you now saying that you know all about the threats whilst questioning me on whether they actually happened?

Nick

Administrator
Well no, I didn't know if there were more as it was plural. Hence I asked which in case more had been made I didn't know about other than that one.

shmmeee

I took it as at the time trying to stir things up. However I must point out now that I feel the trust is a lot more professional so that is well in the past.

I have also learnt that people will think what they want, facts or no facts.

You're living proof by the looks of this thread ;)

RegTheDonk

Who has a twitter account? Someone should ask Garlick what's happening to the stadium group?

https://twitter.com/CCFCStadium/status/454896580165124096

Busy isn't it?

I don't know weather to laugh or be angry: "Next meeting is 8th Oct to discuss how we can improve the match day experience for fans at the Ricoh. Please submit any ideas"

WTF? The Ricoh? Thought this was where you got "The latest updates on the consultation with Coventry City fans about the new stadium...." Or has Sandra's ship also sailed?

Seaside-Skyblue

I don't know weather to laugh or be angry: "Next meeting is 8th Oct to discuss how we can improve the match day experience for fans at the Ricoh. Please submit any ideas"

WTF? The Ricoh? Thought this was where you got "The latest updates on the consultation with Coventry City fans about the new stadium...." Or has Sandra's ship also sailed?
Are they blind to the Wasps saga or is something secretly being done behind the scenes such as purchasing the Ricoh. All seems really strange. We've come back home now, as Coventry fans we aren't allowed too much happiness in one season, I thought it was against the law!

Users who are viewing this thread