SBT Virtual Bookies (1 Viewer)

Otis

I'm on a roll. The only one who predicted the Swiss would bag a draw.

Screenshot_2018-06-17-21-32-37.png

Need to forget of course all the ones I got wrong.

pipkin73

Because I kept chipping in when I actually had the credit. For some odd reason it won't let me bet with virtual money when I don't have any.
I'd have a word with Nick, sure he can run you up a tab and if you lose the Virtual Heavies will be over lol

Otis

Sad how quickly people can become addicted these days
Well I started off just trying to get rid of it, but it seemingly keeps accumulating.

Just bet 500 on an England win, so that may leave me a bit bereft tomorrow night.

Otis

I am very self-depricating anyway, but feel free to point and laugh if/when this one goes wrong.

Screenshot_2018-06-18-10-52-52.png

King of the Lesbians

Are people getting the hang of it now?
Yeah, but much preferred the old score prediction thingy.
It had a table so you could see how well you were doing compared to others.
All I see now is how much a poster has but have no idea if they have won that or accrued it.

Otis

Are people getting the hang of it now?
Nope.

Still some aspects confuse me. What's the betting excited exchange?

I now understand Over, but don't they why we need an Under too. Isn't over 3.5 under 5 anyway for instance?

Otis

Right, didn't really look at the betting exchange. Got it now. That's for poster to poster bets etc. That's just me being lazy. ;)

Someone did explain the Under/Over thing, but I have forgotten.

Just thought it would be 2 goals in the game, or 3 goals in the game, or 4 goals in the game etc.

Forgotten the need to have the halves and have both Under AND Over.

CovInEssex

Right, didn't really look at the betting exchange. Got it now. That's for poster to poster bets etc. That's just me being lazy. ;)

Someone did explain the Under/Over thing, but I have forgotten.

Just thought it would be 2 goals in the game, or 3 goals in the game, or 4 goals in the game etc.

Forgotten the need to have the halves and have both Under AND Over.

Say you think a game's gonna be a barrel of goals, you'd bet there to be over x amount of goals. If you think it's gonna be a tight affair, you'd bet under x amount. Nick is probably creating more work for himself by having over/under 2.5/3.5/4.5/5.5 but it is what it is.

The .5 is used to ensure no confusion between '4 goals or over' and 'over 4 goals'

Otis

Say you think a game's gonna be a barrel of goals, you'd bet there to be over x amount of goals. If you think it's gonna be a tight affair, you'd bet under x amount. Nick is probably creating more work for himself by having over/under 2.5/3.5/4.5/5.5 but it is what it is.

The .5 is used to ensure no confusion between '4 goals or over' and 'over 4 goals'
Cheers, Cookie.

Sky Blue Harry H

When you look at the staked versus paid out you can see why bookies make a profit - even with all of us 'experts' on here, betting on our favourite sport (mainly), still only one winner in the long run !

Users who are viewing this thread