SBT Virtual Bookies (3 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Could we get BTTS as one of the options to wager on?
And while you're at it Nick, can we also have doubles, trebles, Yankees, Canadians & accumulators? Coz I love the simple things in life! :emoji_laughing:

Otis

Sorry if I am still struggling with this a bit.

1. Is there like a bankers pot as well as the posters earnings, for instance, like the World Cup bets that have been created? Are there some user bets and some which are the house bets?

2. Say I create a bet and it pays out 100 credits. I have say 300 credits at the time. What happens if I lose the bet and by the time of the pay out I then don't have 100 credits left?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
So if I create a bet that pays out 200 credits but I don't have the money in my account on pay day, are you saying it is okay to welch on the bet?

If that's the case can we call it a Dongo?
Try it so we can see ;)

Nick

Administrator
Thats goals scored.

So if the game will have over x amount of goals, no idea why bookies have .5

AStonesThrow

Thats goals scored.

So if the game will have over x amount of goals, no idea why bookies have .5
It's to prevent any discrepancies over total amount bracketing. Say you had two bets of *over 4* and *over 5*, would 5 goals for in both or just over 4. Nonsensical to most, as it clearly would be just over 4. But it's to prevent the argument from the occasional one

Otis

Why not just one bet for 80?

Anyway, where are the rest of the bets? need these to keep me thinking.
Because I kept chipping in when I actually had the credit. For some odd reason it won't let me bet with virtual money when I don't have any.

Users who are viewing this thread