• A 1-off game amongst forum users

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Join a #-a-side League

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gouldberg

Young enough (19) but too fat and too out of shape so I wouldn't be much use.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
sbp ya id say you can play why not, ye will have to specially draft me in form across the water for my skills id be a forgien buy lol

skyblueprincess

sbp ya id say you can play why not, ye will have to specially draft me in form across the water for my skills id be a forgien buy lol

Sure your legs are long enough to play ???? lmfao (giggles)

Marty

how about just down the park for a kick about. possibly spencer park??

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can I play online? I'm old, but I can still run 100 in 10.7 seconds and have fantastic ball control. It's the pockets in the shorts!

Hmmppfff! I can beat that!! I can do 10.7 in 100! So there!! With a cherry on top!! :D

'Fraid my playin' days are well over! I gave up 5 - a- side when I reached 45. Then I was a ref for a year or so. I used to play at Longford, Midland Sports Centre, AT7 and Central Sports in town (by swimming baths). I reckon that's what gave me all my heart attacks!! LOL! Plus I am now just under 17 stone! But I am in shape!! Round is a shape!!

Marty

how long ago were you playing at the sports center in town?? I use to play Friday & Sunday night about 2-4 years ago.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Ah that's where that bridge goes! Yeah I'd be up for that. People can turn up even if they arent playing then too. We could organise it for Home vs Away shirts :-D

how long ago were you playing at the sports center in town?? I use to play Friday & Sunday night about 2-4 years ago.
If you're asking me, then I play every Wednesday after work

Marty

If you're asking me, then I play every Wednesday after work

I don't think we really need to be wearing kits, it's only a kick about and after bout 2 minutes you know who is on your team and I was asking houchens head bout the 5-a-side. :p

Marty

i'm easy, so whatever the majority go for.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't think we really need to be wearing kits, it's only a kick about and after bout 2 minutes you know who is on your team and I was asking houchens head bout the 5-a-side. :p

Blimey Marty! I'm going back to around 1990 - 1993!!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Well Sunday's are fine - though I have an issue with travel as buses don't run on Sunday from Allesley Green but my missus might give me a lift -.-'

I'd prefer it before July too mind!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Ok the people I've got confirmed are:
BamalamaFizzFazz, CCFCBen, Canningt, CovScott88, Marty, MatthewWallace, Rich, myself, ccfcdan and Sky Blue Princess.

The location is that field next to Central Six, just need a date and time now!

I'm not going to be able to do anytime between now and the end of july unfortunately. Got a Bambino due in the next few weeks.

Sky Blue Sheepy

9 or 10 people in a 5-a-side league wouldn't be bad. What local ones are available? Again, slim knowledge of what's around. I wouldn't mind a 'good natured' one though, if one does exist...

Marty

9 or 10 people in a 5-a-side league wouldn't be bad. What local ones are available? Again, slim knowledge of what's around. I wouldn't mind a 'good natured' one though, if one does exist...

10 is to many for a 5-a-side team, looking at a max of 7 really. The league at the sport center in town is good. Fairly good players and the majority want to play football instead of fight everyone.

Sky Blue Sheepy

A squad of 10, 7 players + 3 reserves :p

Btw this was my idea so I have to play (only way I'm getting a game!)

Yeah in town would be fine, I play on those pitches normally anyway. Kit's wouldn't be needed as we're all City Fans (home shirts ftw)... bish Bash Bosh.

I'm going to PM everyone directly about this cus I wanna get something sorted now.

Marty

A squad of 10 would be fine, but I wouldn't ask more then 7 to go for a game, Unless you have 2 teams but on different nights, so everyone is going to get at least 1 game a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread