SBT Best XI - The Results (3 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

skybluelee

i guess it depends on the average age of the voters I am an 80's so didn't see people like Hudson,Rees,Hutchinson, Wallace etc so couldn't vote for them

Exactly right. That's why I thought it would be interesting to see the differences between how fans of different generations voted.

It's worth noting that Rees didn't even get into the XI voted for by the 60s fans either.

Terry Gibson's perm

Exactly right. That's why I thought it would be interesting to see the differences between how fans of different generations voted.

It's worth noting that Rees didn't even get into the XI voted for by the 60s fans either.

Are you doing the worst 11 next skybluelee?

Joy Division

Surprised at the inclusion of George Boateng, some selective memories for sure. He was pretty good when he first arrived but very hit and miss the second season. Mostly miss.

Monners

Happy with that line up (except Boateng). The front two of Dublin and Wallace would score a shed load in any era of the game, especially with Tommy Hutch providing the bullets!

Otis

Wayne Turner? I've no idea who Wayne Turner is, but even his name just sounds like a shit lower league player.
He scored a brilliant goal away at Oxford and we won 1-0.

He then lived the rest of his life on the back of that one goal.

Never forget that game because I took a spanner into the ground with me that day.

Can't remember what his name was.

Joy Division

If were' talking worst ever here's one to give you nightmares

3098-lsh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread