SB Player in Aussie (1 Viewer)

BlueElephant

G'day guys Sky Blue currently based in Australia here. I'm looking at getting the sky blue player & was wondering if anyone knew if it works fine over here or overseas in general? Very high hopes for the season over here! #InMoggaWeTrust #Pusb

hill83

ǝʇɐɯ ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uı ʇı buıɥɔʇɐʍ ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ ǝq ʇ,upןnoɥs

phildownunder

I`ve had it for 5 or 6 years (well actually I gave it a miss last year but Mowbray has lured me back!), and my advice is go for it mate.

I do it via the internet and have never had any problems. It`s about $96 per year or so (Australian) and that's pretty reasonable I reckon for what you get.

The down side of course is missing out on beauty sleep. I live in Perth so the time difference is only 7 hours most of the season but it`s a couple of hours more if you`re in the east. But what the heck, if you`re as good looking as I am that`s not really an issue :p

pusbccfc

Being in HD now, I am tempted by it.

BlueElephant

Thanks for the help team I've subscribed and it works fine!

I`ve had it for 5 or 6 years (well actually I gave it a miss last year but Mowbray has lured me back!), and my advice is go for it mate.

I do it via the internet and have never had any problems. It`s about $96 per year or so (Australian) and that's pretty reasonable I reckon for what you get.

The down side of course is missing out on beauty sleep. I live in Perth so the time difference is only 7 hours most of the season but it`s a couple of hours more if you`re in the east. But what the heck, if you`re as good looking as I am that`s not really an issue :p

I'm eastern mate so 3pm kick offs are 12 at night here. Gillette on one screen, sky blues commentary on my laptop, and a fridge full of beer. I'm like a giddy little kid at xmas right now.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Brings back memories of rushing back from a night out on the south bank in Melbs at about .2am to catch the end of the city game on player!

chiefdave

probably better out there i stopped using it after the bloody radio was behind sky sports news for goals ¬_¬ i brought a DAB radio in the end once cov n warwick came into the area lmao

That's the only problem with it, same with all streaming services. You're slightly behind so you will see posts about goals etc on here and twitter before the commentary catches up.

kg82

I'm going to be living in Hong Kong from September, so I signed up to it the other day.

Also, someone in Thailand talk to me! I'll be in Chiang Mai for the Burton match on September 6th - any advice on somewhere that will definitely play it?

Skyblueweeman

Anyone else think this was gonna be a thread about John Aloisi or someone like that?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread