Saturday's gate? (2 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

6,800 city fans plus whatever the MK Electricals bring .

Godiva

They could always put it in as a gift :D

I'm not too sure that a £65m debt would put off too many more people than a £60m debt. I think we crossed that bridge some time ago. I do think a team on the verge of Championship football is more valuable than a team on the verge of League 2.

That said, I can't see a way out without some serious debt relief anyway, whatever division were in.

£65m? Where did you get that figure from?

CCFCKirky

I haven't been to the Ricoh since the first game back because of work commitments, but I will be their on Saturday and I can't wait! PUSB!!!

Great_Expectations

It will make a nice change to not feel depressed before I have even entered the ground, at least about on field issues.

Hockaday may set the team out in the same manner with the same tactics, but at this point none of us know that for sure. So for now, at least a slight hint of intrigue about the game, rather than already knowing it will be shite.

standupforcity

It will make a nice change to not feel depressed before I have even entered the ground, at least about on field issues.

Hockaday may set the team out in the same manner with the same tactics, but at this point none of us know that for sure. So for now, at least a slight hint of intrigue about the game, rather than already knowing it will be shite.

What's your gate prediction?

Users who are viewing this thread