Saturday's gate? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

So will this sacking of Pressley affect our gate this Sat? And if so, who are those who'll return and make that difference, now he's gone?

pusbccfc

Yeah no major increase. Probably about 10k.

If SISU were to leave tomorrow it would double!

stupot07

8.5-9k but only because of such a big away following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

standupforcity

I think there may be a increase with people wanting to be part of 'a new beginning'....see if it makes a blind bit of difference, and what team we put out...and who plays where...etc etc...

matesx

the team need the fans behind them

get the fuck up there if you care

stupot07

It would grow considerably larger with them gone, isn't it obvious by now?

That is obvious, but we wouldn't get 20k......not unless they did £5 per person deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

bigfatronssba

the team need the fans behind them

get the fuck up there if you care

The team needs the club behind them more than anything.

ollyservetta

the knob has gone but the cancer is still with us ,be along time before myself and id say a lot of others will believe in the club again ,our owners have got to perform a miracle or fuck off

ryb1983ccfc

Yeh there has to be a protest to end all protests this weekend sisu need to follow pressley out the door! everybody should get down on Saturday but not one of us should go through the gates because if we want our club to survive this is the only action required! It's fine saying support the team..... But by paying to get in we are supporting the people that are ruining this club! I am all for supporting the lads but they are being mismanaged too, it's time to go sisu....... NOW!!!! Pusb we are ccfc and proud !

Jackoskyblue

MK Dons have only sold 800 so far they've got some campaign going 2k2Cov because they think it's a great achievement but looks like they will fall short anyway. I think we will get a few more home fans. 10k

matesx

well im going to support the lads

stay aways wont bother SISU

standupforcity

I'm more excited about Sat than I've been for a while, maginally...don't know what to expect but it'll be different I'm sure. And I'm curious about who will play where. I think others might agree and for that reason I think the gate may be up to around 11,000. PUSB

Astute

This is time for things to change. Time for a fresh start. Some will be back. Those that had enough of his negative tactics.

Starting to feel good about my football team again. Have just put £100 on us to beat MK :)

standupforcity

This is time for things to change. Time for a fresh start. Some will be back. Those that had enough of his negative tactics.

Starting to feel good about my football team again. Have just put £100 on us to beat MK :)

Yep...I'm heading down the betting shop myself. A win against MK Dons would be massive, and very possible now I reckon, so I'm willing to risk a couple of quid!

davebart

I won't go while SISU are in charge which probably means I will never go.

If SISU were ever going to go they would have gone already.

CCFC is a good vehicle for their purposes which have nothing to do with football.

But I am sure there will be an improvement in the gate on Saturday because sacking a manager always makes people feel better about a club.

matesx

What if SISU gave the new manager £5m to spend

would you go then?

LB87ccfc

Id cancel your bet, still the same players and after listening to Hockadays comments yesterday, it was Pressley mark 2

Ashdown

It's the owners that are deterring most, followed closely by the standard of football, followed by the cost of the day.

Astute

It's the owners that are deterring most, followed closely by the standard of football, followed by the cost of the day.

I would put standard of football first. If we were playing good football and winning things we wouldn't care as much who runs our club. It just happens that SISU are in charge and have been whilst the quality has fallen through the floor.

standupforcity

I would put standard of football first. If we were playing good football and winning things we wouldn't care as much who runs our club. It just happens that SISU are in charge and have been whilst the quality has fallen through the floor.

Agree totally. It wasn't 27,000 sisu supporters who turned out for our return to the Ricoh...it was people hoping for and expecting a change. I think the most exciting possibility about Sat is that we may see players playing in their best positions, and relishing the chance to make the most of it...

Godiva

What if SISU gave the new manager £5m to spend

would you go then?

That won't happen. The only people who can give the new manager more money to spend is the fans.

Astute

That won't happen. The only people who can give the new manager more money to spend is the fans.

No it isn't. But it is the only way it will happen though.

fernandopartridge

No it isn't. But it is the only way it will happen though.

It is according to the 5 point 'plan'. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, any more 'investment' from SISU adds to the debt pile and makes the club even less attractive to any potential takeover.

Astute

It is according to the 5 point 'plan'. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, any more 'investment' from SISU adds to the debt pile and makes the club even less attractive to any potential takeover.

I didn't say I want it to happen. I was just pointing out to someone who said it couldn't happen. And if it did happen it couldn't be counted as debt. That is the stipulation of the rules governing money put into clubs to be spent. They can invest but it can't be counted as debt. So these days money can be taken out but not loaned.

shmmeee

They could always put it in as a gift :D

I'm not too sure that a £65m debt would put off too many more people than a £60m debt. I think we crossed that bridge some time ago. I do think a team on the verge of Championship football is more valuable than a team on the verge of League 2.

That said, I can't see a way out without some serious debt relief anyway, whatever division were in.

Users who are viewing this thread