Saturdays gate… (1 Viewer)

theferret

Spot on. They'd spend money reconfiguring the away end both inside and possibly outside the stadium.
No need to, it was designed to be split, there are separate turnstiles and concourse segregation already in place.

ccfc1234

Thinking about capacity could the club not configure the nets and stewards so City fans were in effect in the away end but without access to the stairs into the concourse that would be totally borded up? I am sure the SAG might have reservations!

torchomatic

Only just seen the Blackburn attendance. That's shit considering the position they are in. What a poor fanbase.

pusbccfc

Gillingham homecoming game. Home fans behind the goal with away fans over in the corner.
Regardless of what the club say, it can, and already has been done.
View attachment 29117

That's the dream. Imagine Block 16 all the way round to block 10 being a vocal section.

Bugsy

What’s the latest numbers?

Not sure about numbers, but it's the most I've seen sold so far this season.... PUSB

This is what's left
Screenshot_20230422-081126.png

CovInEssex

What about corporate? Isn't there capacity for more fans there? Especially along the top tier as it's always half full?

I'm not saying they should open seats up there for general sale but how can we have a full house if there's empty seats over there

bigfatronssba

What about corporate? Isn't there capacity for more fans there? Especially along the top tier as it's always half full?

I'm not saying they should open seats up there for general sale but how can we have a full house if there's empty seats over there

That top tier is about 1k seat’s according to that graphic that was posted earlier

pusbccfc

If we win today we reckon brum game going to be a sell out?

Yep and it will be frustrating that we sold 4500 to Birmingham so early. That could have been the opportunity to give them 1500 and fill both stands behind the goal. Block 13 and social distancing block will need to be scrapped.

Ultimately, if we lose today, selling Birmingham the tickets isn't an issue.

pusbccfc

There's a lot of issues with the hotel rooms. Something would need to be sorted quickly should we ever have the demand to fill the ground. Even with Legends day, there were loads of empty boxes and seats in the top tier.

Mcbean

You can’t have the proles in with the prawn sandwich brigade - ffs what next

Gint11

Yep and it will be frustrating that we sold 4500 to Birmingham so early. That could have been the opportunity to give them 1500 and fill both stands behind the goal. Block 13 and social distancing block will need to be scrapped.

agree completely. From a commercial perspective though at the time it makes sense to sell tickets they can rather than hope they do with us. Now there might be something riding on it, we will sell them.

theferret

Social distancing block would be scrapped today if they needed to, it's was always pretty pointless. A bigger than expected walk-up and they'd have to. No way they would shut people out and leave a block mostly empty (you'd think).

theferret

NS will be effectively sold out in next 2 hours, so will only be POTG blocks left (excluding the SD block). I think pretty much every available seat will be sold today. That said I'm sure there will be empty seats in the main stand as usual, not sure why this happens, ST holders not turning up will explain a few but the club must be holding seats back in there.

Users who are viewing this thread