Saturdays gate… (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Having looked at ticket sales for Blues, the one thing that does look strange (apart from the good sales) is that there is an unusual number of sales in the North Stand (which are usually the last to be sold) No conspiracy theory about Blues fans buying them, but it does look a little out of kilter to 'normal' sales in that area (especially at this stage)

People use their match package for Cat A games like Birmingham, not Cat B against Reading.

mark82

Top 10 Ricoh/CBS attendances

1. Chelsea - 31,407 - Lost
2. Crewe - 31,054 - Lost
3. Accrington - 28,343 - Lost
4. Leeds - 28,184 - Lost
5. Wolves - 27,992 - Draw
6. Gillingham - 27,306 - Win
7. Birmingham - 27,212 - Lost
8. Wolves - 26,851 - Win
9. Gillingham - 26,741 - Draw
10. Leicester - 26,672 - Draw

2 of our top 10 against Gillingham?

pusbccfc

img_1342.jpg

Looked online at Reading fans at Cov and found this.

Attendance was 22k and look how much better it looks with that corner blocked off.

Definitely think it should be considered next season.

Nuskyblue

Pretty sure they managed 1500 last season
Did they, that suprises me. I must be miss remembering...

Actually you may be right, that was the second home game of the season wasnst it. I remember a decentish amount behind the goal when swift scored that pen

pusbccfc

Did they, that suprises me. I must be miss remembering...

Actually you may be right, that was the second home game of the season wasnst it. I remember a decentish amount behind the goal when swift scored that pen

Really easy journey either by car or train and they are desperate for a win. I think there will be a good 2000+

baldy

Will be no blues fans. Odd one or two perhaps, but plenty? No chance.

Why wouldn't there be plenty? My bro's a Bluenose season ticket holder & he said there's talk of them taking loads in fancy dress cuz it's their last away match plus it's only in Coventry

Sky Blue Harry H

Club expecting 22,500 which is surprising. hopefully a good walk up on the day

9-10,000 empty seats?

I suppose if Reading only bring 1500, that's 4,500 in the away end, plus about another 2k in the 'safety/flag' gap? That's 6.5k off capacity - so depends on how many gaps in the North stand?

Boosh

1 point off the play offs 3 games to go. We should be selling out. Everyone crying about Watford being £30, it makes very little difference clearly.

bigfatronssba

1 point off the play offs 3 games to go. We should be selling out. Everyone crying about Watford being £30, it makes very little difference clearly.
Should Millwall, Blackburn, West Brom, Sunderland, & Preston not be selling out then?

shmmeee

This is why I kept posting dots in the Stoke thread. Here’s Stoke at 9am the day before the game. Keep in mind the extra family zone block hasn’t been added at this point.

B18BA85D-EB00-48D3-80C4-137A9A687228.jpeg

And this is where we are now, 11:30 the day before:

2ED17516-DD82-4B83-84D2-BC88E1770A1A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread