Saturdays gate… (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

If there was a time to pack the CBS then it’s Saturday.

sadly I’m saying 24k max .

the dreams alive and kicking, let’s go to Boro with it still in the balance .

pusbccfc

Anything below 23k is a travesty. Reading bringing a bigger than usual following apparently. Could be up to 2k of them.

pusbccfc

Seating map is already busier than usual. JSB section is already sold out. I assume they'll open up another block for them later.

Ross1247

Fill every seat we can, after the efforts last night to keep us in the mix. Should be just after pay day for most so hopefully that helps. Get a full house behind the team and help drive them on to win.

SkyB

22, 23, 34,35 & 36 will be 'sold out' by the end of today. Looks like 24 will be sold out by close of play tomorrow.

Seat maps definitely busier than Hull & Stoke at this point of the week.

I'm guessing 23/24K

oscillatewildly

Blues already sold out 4.5K aswell
There were a few Watford fans in the North stand - absolutely no trouble whatsoever and no chanting or cheering but it was plainly obvious that they were. So there will be plenty of Blues supporters there also unless the club allows them a further allocation or POG.

Adge

We've got to pack it out, make it a cup final occasion, Sky Blue from head to toe, ticker tape, bog rolls, balloons, the whole shabang.
Shall I bring my air horn too?

bigfatronssba

If the data was easily available I’d love to see attendances mapped to results at home. Can’t help but feel we always bottle it.
Top 10 Ricoh/CBS attendances

1. Chelsea - 31,407 - Lost
2. Crewe - 31,054 - Lost
3. Accrington - 28,343 - Lost
4. Leeds - 28,184 - Lost
5. Wolves - 27,992 - Draw
6. Gillingham - 27,306 - Win
7. Birmingham - 27,212 - Lost
8. Wolves - 26,851 - Win
9. Gillingham - 26,741 - Draw
10. Leicester - 26,672 - Draw

theferret

There were a few Watford fans in the North stand - absolutely no trouble whatsoever and no chanting or cheering but it was plainly obvious that they were. So there will be plenty of Blues supporters there also unless the club allows them a further allocation or POG.

Will be no blues fans. Odd one or two perhaps, but plenty? No chance.

Sky Blue Harry H

Looks good to me on the CCFC website - add in the walk up, I'm thinking 24k (can't really go higher due to the likely number of 'empty'/blocked off' seats at the Reading end

Sky Blue Harry H

Having looked at ticket sales for Blues, the one thing that does look strange (apart from the good sales) is that there is an unusual number of sales in the North Stand (which are usually the last to be sold) No conspiracy theory about Blues fans buying them, but it does look a little out of kilter to 'normal' sales in that area (especially at this stage)

Evo1883

Having looked at ticket sales for Blues, the one thing that does look strange (apart from the good sales) is that there is an unusual number of sales in the North Stand (which are usually the last to be sold) No conspiracy theory about Blues fans buying them, but it does look a little out of kilter to 'normal' sales in that area (especially at this stage)
I don't think this is the case , the club offered out 5 game packages , the last few home games have seen decent home crowds ..also people are likely to buy tickets earlier in the event that the club can make the playoffs , added to the fact that a playoff ticket will likely feature as a priority bracket too ..

Plus it's the final home game of the season

Blues fans won't be in the home end , they still had 200 tickets remaining yesterday

theferret

Not really given that the rest of the ground is effectively sold out. NS sales are good because there is nowhere else to buy. Everyone I know seems to be going to the game, surprised if it doesn't sell.out.

Users who are viewing this thread