Sandra Garlick on radio stadium (2 Viewers)

martcov

Who is going to pay real money for a dodgey stadium?

I would not be at all surprised if we ended up groundsharing with the Rugby Club. Joy is into property not soccer. If she wants to concentrate on her core business, then let CCFC play in Cov whilst continuing the war for the Ricoh. Ten times better than Building a Stadium that no-one wants after the war is over. And more revenue than sixfields.

J

Jack Griffin

I would not be at all surprised if we ended up groundsharing with the Rugby Club. Joy is into property not soccer. If she wants to concentrate on her core business, then let CCFC play in Cov whilst continuing the war for the Ricoh. Ten times better than Building a Stadium that no-one wants after the war is over. And more revenue than sixfields.

No chance.. Butts is unsuitable for large crowds and Cov will have feck all to do with a dispute they are not involved in if they've got any sense.

ccfcway

I do wonder if this individual was a man you would have said "if I needed a solicitor I would not be considering this man"

I doubt you would if I am honest.

If I ever need an administrator ,I wouldnt consider Paul Appleton. If i ever need a CEO, I wouldnt consider Tim Fisher. If i ever needed a manager, I wouldnt consider Andy Thorn

cloughie

I do wonder if this individual was a man you would have said "if I needed a solicitor I would not be considering this man"

No problem with women just people who are incompetent, deluded or indeed just mislead and gullible. Yet I suspect that her motivation was for either a high profile and/ or financial.

ccfcway

she is independent, and looking fwd to us getting back to the "coventry area", a phrase I have only ever heard said by SISU

martcov

I don't think we should assume people's attitude to gender etc.. I also think Sandra Garlick has made a big mistake getting involved in the Pie in the Sky stadium and would avoid her company because of her involvement in this charade.

Astute

You are not honest. You said you would never go to Northampton and say you went today.

torchomatic

You are not honest. You said you would never go to Northampton and say you went today.

Fuck me you are a baby, aren't you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread