Sam Ricketts (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Would that mean we can get an emergency loan?

With Willis sounding a bit dodgy yesterday, it leaves us with Turnbull and Harries.

If one of those then gets injured...

skyblueinBaku

With Willis sounding a bit dodgy yesterday, it leaves us with Turnbull and Harries.

I thought that emergency loans outside the window could only be goalkeepers.

shy_tall_knight

Another player using the club as part of his wind down from football, don't want to sound unnecessarily harsh but didn't impress me last year lost nearly every game that he played in this season, too old and slow as sad that it may be for him personally just want the best for the club and he wasn't it by the time he joined us.

dongonzalos

Is Stokes training now?
Will be a class left sided CB once fully fit

Nick

Administrator
Only just on the "grass" it said recently. I'd say a month away at least, then there is match fitness.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

covcity4life

he was good when he first joined and nice to have a player who is not a chav, good luck to him

more wages for a cb in january. we will be ok

p.s aaron martin has played like 7 games for oxford? and 4 of them were in cups like JPT. stop acting like he was baresi

ccfchoi87

he was good when he first joined and nice to have a player who is not a chav, good luck to him

p.s aaron martin has played like 7 games for oxford? and 4 of them were in cups like JPT. stop acting like he was baresi

A player who is not a chav? You know them all personally then even though you barely go to games. Aaron Martin is better than turnbull, he offers more experience than harries and isn't an OAP like ricketts. Oh and he's right footed

covcity4life

A player who is not a chav? You know them all personally then even though you barely go to games. Aaron Martin is better than turnbull, he offers more experience than harries and isn't an OAP like ricketts. Oh and he's right footed

i hardly go to games? i have been to an average of 15 every season since we moved to ricoh. please dont chat shit because your martin love has now been shown up. or maybe you are just jealous i can afford to go on holidays? if so reassess your life.

and if you listen to the interviews you will know what i mean about chav. sam is articulate and its nice to hear sometimes instead of normal youth slang.

ccfchoi87

You've barely been this season have you? I don't love Aaron Martin I said he's decent, your love for Mowbray has been shown up but you can't admit it can you. I couldn't give a fuck how the players talk it's what they do on the pitch that counts.

covcity4life

You've barely been this season have you? I don't love Aaron Martin I said he's decent, your love for Mowbray has been shown up but you can't admit it can you. I couldn't give a fuck how the players talk it's what they do on the pitch that counts.

i have been 4 times ffs, and before that i couldnt go because i was not in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!! its pathetic to use that in your arguments against me.

what has mowbray got to do with this? you seem intent on arguing.

Captain Dart

Ricketts still has a contract till end of season.

Even though he has retired I suppose the club still has to pay him, though there might be an insurance payout to cover the costs.

ccfctommy

Was our best defender last season.

Joy Division

Ricketts still has a contract till end of season.

Even though he has retired I suppose the club still has to pay him, though there might be an insurance payout to cover the costs.

I'd imagine they'd be an insurance payout there rather than us paying the remainder of his contract. Fair play to him though, could have easily spent the rest of the season injured and continued to take a wage from us.

Users who are viewing this thread