Sam Mccallum (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Their gonna want as much as they’ve spent on mccallum in return I don’t see him coming back here another loan is pointless for them,my guess is a championship club will buy him

Hertsccfc

Their gonna want as much as they’ve spent on mccallum in return I don’t see him coming back here another loan is pointless for them,my guess is a championship club will buy him
His value will have gone up not down following this season

SleepyGinger

He will be worth a lot more than what they paid for him.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think we’ll probably end up keeping McCallum on loan. Is developing exponentially under Robins.

There was a need to sell him when we did. But, it makes you think what if we held fire selling him until the summer as L1 champions?

cov donkey kick

He's improved over the season no doubt and looking at Norwich competition for the spot it's difficult to see where he gets in.Think they will send him out again it's just wether it's to a prem league side or back to us to play every week.

Magwitch1

Can’t see a premier club will take him on loan, somewhere like Rangers or Celtic or abroad perhaps, if they loan him out again MR might be tempted again wouldn’t rule it out.

mrtrench

He needs a team that plays a back four. He's a good defender and fair to poor at this level attacking.

I doubt that Narch will send him here again, but anything is possible.

Yorkshire SB

If he’s going back on loan to the championship, then unless a promotion chasing team, who are going to guarantee that he’s a starter then why wouldn’t Norwich send him here? He’s settled, playing, and improving

speedie87

If he’s going back on loan to the championship, then unless a promotion chasing team, who are going to guarantee that he’s a starter then why wouldn’t Norwich send him here? He’s settled, playing, and improving

Teams tend to want players to experience another manager /style of play etc to give them greater experience

speedie87

Of course but at what risk, playing time is everything

I think some people in football even think just bring in a different place ,different training etc is better for development. I wouldn’t rule out him going somewhere first half of season not playing much then coming back here 2nd half

Frostie

I think some people in football even think just bring in a different place ,different training etc is better for development. I wouldn’t rule out him going somewhere first half of season not playing much then coming back here 2nd half

Rumoured to be going to Rangers, would be a different experience up there for sure.

South West Sky Blue

I’d have him back here in a heartbeat. He was an integral part of the team. However he’s not upto Premiership standard. Norwich know that and are looking at other options at left back. Im not sure he’s good enough YET to be joining the promotion contenders of the Championship.

Don’t want to get my hopes up yet of him coming back, mainly because of the message it sends to him from Norwich about his future - they paid decent money but will happily just leave him with his old club on an ongoing basis with no plan in place for his future development.

slowpoke

Wouldn’t surprise me if we tried to get him on loan again another player who we know what we are getting. I thought he got stronger towards the end of the season. I know he is also fancied as being a central defender one day left sided too so that could good cover too, another string to his bow.

shmmeee

I think both him and us need to move on. He needs to be playing LB in a four and we need a better attacking LWB.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

😂 I'm sure Norwich fans are thrilled about those points we took off Blackburn away a couple of months back.

If he's progressing season on season and is such a good player, surely he'll play in the Premier League next season? Fact is he won't, and will never, barring an injury crisis at Norwich. Thanks for a good few games Sam, but head back to League Two and find your level mate.
Your just a piss take mate, also Grendel we know its you

NortonSkyBlue

😂 I'm sure Norwich fans are thrilled about those points we took off Blackburn away a couple of months back.

If he's progressing season on season and is such a good player, surely he'll play in the Premier League next season? Fact is he won't, and will never, barring an injury crisis at Norwich. Thanks for a good few games Sam, but head back to League Two and find your level mate.
Haven’t your team got a cup final today?

Users who are viewing this thread