Sam mccallum (1 Viewer)

PVA

Giles, who apparently never left the right flank, appearing in the centre circle.

giles1.png

Giles being told by Hamer to play centrally:

Giles2.png

Giles, who apparently never left the right flank, appearing in the centre of the pitch (closer to the left flank than the right, if anything).

You'll also note Jamie Allen on the left flank, so presumably people think he was playing as a left winger.

giles3.png

superskyblue

Haha what a lack of understanding. When the ball is on the left half of the pitch the right sided players will go narrow. in both the pictures you show, Giles is in front of Dacosta as Liquid Gold pointed out earlier. Exactly where you'd expect a right winger to be.

PVA

Haha what a lack of understanding. When the ball is on the left half of the pitch the right sided players will go narrow. in both the pictures you show, Giles is in front of Dacosta as Liquid Gold pointed out earlier. Exactly where you'd expect a right winger to be.

Absolute rubbish. When the ball is on the left flank a right winger would not be that central, closer to the left wing than the right.

You say he is in front of Dacosta but that pic clearly shows he is in front of Hamer - a central midfielder.

I'm afraid it's you who is showing a total lack of understanding.

Liquid Gold

You ruined my night completely Just so you could get the money. I hope now you will spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum, Because you have all the grace of reversing dump truck without any tyres on. Now get out of my house.”
6079444D-4317-40FB-9B6F-C3E3A50F69EC.jpeg

PVA

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread