Sakamoto Injury (7 Viewers)

SkyBlueSam01

I know we all are desperate for good news but we really need to wait for more info before we start predicting his future career path or making a diagnosis based on a tweet saying he was spotted walking around at home.

If any suspicion of unstable fracture or spinal cord involvement he will be closely monitored in hospital for at least a few days.

A stable fracture would mean he can be up and walking.

Lets hope the first proper news we get is positive...

Kingokings204

Whatever it is if he is up and walking then Great. It won’t be anything serious if that’s the case so let’s hope for good news

Hobo

Thomas was trying to block their player off to give Wilson an easier catch/ punch, but Wilson never came.

In that instance, the Preston player just wanted it the most.

If Wilson didn't call Thomas should be challenging in the air not blocking off. No call it's your ball.

hamertime

Robins chose not to play him in season defining games as he didn’t want to wear him out and then he get injured anyway. The selection over recent weeks has been ridiculous, there is no consistency in the team.

skybluecam

Speculation is pointless.

Injuries to your back/spine are a lottery really. An inch either side can be the difference between paralysis or just a nasty bruise.

With the way this season has gone for him sitting out and coming back strong in the summer wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. Just hope it’s nothing more serious than that.

TewkesburySkyBlue

Okay. He's broken his pelvis in to 4 pieces. One to the air tribe. One to the fire nation. One to earth kingdom and on to the water tribe

Only one person can put saka back together and return him to our team

The avatar!
clearly Covcityfor life we are definitely on different planets at least we both support the Sky Blues

Grendel

pusbccfc

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

…and also I didn’t realise until I watched that clip, but he’s quite clearly moving his legs after the injury which to me would suggest it won’t be serious pelvic or spinal… 🤞🏼

Last edited:

napolimp

Okay. He's broken his pelvis in to 4 pieces. One to the air tribe. One to the fire nation. One to earth kingdom and on to the water tribe

Only one person can put saka back together and return him to our team

The avatar!

Apt timing, with the new series just out.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Guy in prison had a Broken pelvis undiagnosed for 3 days
The foot splayed out is a tell tale sign of a broken pelvis
Sakas are turned in on the picture with him on the ground hands over his face

Lucky to not have a serious injury from that height though if so

Rotational deformity of a lower limb I think is what it is
I thought foot splayed was a sign of a broken hip (the bit of bone connecting the ball joint to the femur)?

Had a couple of my family have this and both had a splayed foot. (also the leg looked slightly shorter, though I think that just depends on how displaced it is).

Terry_dactyl

Playing devil’s advocate, he wasn’t actually looking at Tats, and when he realised Tats was up and winning the ball I think he pulled out of the challenge rather than jumping into him - still not great but I’m not sure it’s malicious, and I can see why it could be called either way
it’s all about opinions…the more I watch it the worse I think it is. Looks to me like he knew exactly what he was doing. I’m now more sure his intention was to hurt Sakamoto.

Users who are viewing this thread