Sack arsenal off. . . (1 Viewer)

I've never seen us win there, the cup game has trumped it for me this time (plus my missus wants to take me out for my birthday that weekend).
Its my 40th that weekend so my old man's going to join me for Preston.
I don't expect much, other than a good drink in town beforehand.
I'll await your thoughts of trhe ip to Arsenal then!

ccfchandsy

It amazes me that none of you lot have one ounce of hope for us against arsenal I personally think we will do really quite well not saying we will win but I believe in pressley and this years squad you have to remember this is a totally different team to the last time different mentality different work ethic and every player is will to go the extra mile for the others I think if we can go in at half time not too far behind we will be in with a chance (as long as ozil geroud Ramsey the ox rosisky ) doesn't play HA HA HA
I will be there the same as pretty much every other away game this season

I assume you didn't witness the first hour of the Barnsley game then?
You fancy the chances of a young third division team against arguably the best team in the country?

Swanny80

I assume you didn't witness the first hour of the Barnsley game then?
You fancy the chances of a young third division team against arguably the best team in the country?

More than anything I work hard and I'm not going to give any of that money to sisu which any one that goes to arsenal is doing.

PVA

Wondered how long it would take for a thread like this to pop up. We had identical ones last year before Arsenal and Spurs.

'Don't go to arsenal go to preston, if not then youre not a real fan'. It's a load of patronising crap.

We haven't had any success for god knows how long. We don't play in nice stadiums against good teams. Some people have probably never seen us play against a Premier League team.

So what if they want to go to the Emirates?!! I'm sure they'll enjoy it, and I think any cov fan deserves the chance to go to such a game given what we've been through and to be told they're not a real fan is unfair.

Swanny80

Wondered how long it would take for a thread like this to pop up. We had identical ones last year before Arsenal and Spurs.

'Don't go to arsenal go to preston, if not then youre not a real fan'. It's a load of patronising crap.

We haven't had any success for god knows how long. We don't play in nice stadiums against good teams. Some people have probably never seen us play against a Premier League team.

So what if they want to go to the Emirates?!! I'm sure they'll enjoy it, and I think any cov fan deserves the chance to go to such a game given what we've been through and to be told they're not a real fan is unfair.

Enjoy, you're going to watch arsenal not cov

letsallsingtogether

Going on the train straight to the pub just outside the station.
All away games this year Great day out but getting a bit expensive just don't tell the missus:p

Anybody know of any non official coaches going to preston with spaces available?

Users who are viewing this thread