Ryton Training Ground (1 Viewer)

Wrightdog

Lets face it, The Ryton training ground is hardly state of the art! There isn't actually an awful amount of land there, it's worthless without planning permission.

J

Jack Griffin

Lets face it, The Ryton training ground is hardly state of the art! There isn't actually an awful amount of land there, it's worthless without planning permission.

The site is approx 8.6 hectares
http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-area-calculator-tool.htm
rytonj10.jpg

Captain Dart

bump.

tim07

Only confirms what we were saying on here three weeks or so ago,
when SISU started bleating about Cat 2 and their commitment to it on one site (Higgs).
It became bloody obvious what their plans for Ryton were.
The usual apologists went off on one about green belt, planning permission, blah blah but this has been on the cards ever since MV became a director.
We know his property company builds houses, right? As they did at his former clubs, right?

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Only confirms what we were saying on here three weeks or so ago,
when SISU started bleating about Cat 2 and their commitment to it on one site (Higgs).
It became bloody obvious what their plans for Ryton were.
The usual apologists went off on one about green belt, planning permission, blah blah but this has been on the cards ever since MV became a director.
We know his property company builds houses, right? As they did at his former clubs, right?

Years, not weeks

Nick

Administrator
How many years has MV been a director?

What's that got to do with anything? Surely as you only come on to knock certain things you have seen the thread from years ago discussing it?

They have been trying for years.

tim07

What's that got to do with anything? Surely as you only come on to knock certain things you have seen the thread from years ago discussing it?

They have been trying for years.
It's got everything to do with it. They couldn't sell it before they owned it. They couldn't sell it when it was all mortgaged out. They couldn't sell it and grab the cash before ARVO availed themselves of that debenture.
As you keep saying Nick, there's more to this than meets the eye.
But it's not Wasps, CCC, Higgs or the CT that are conspiring against the football club. It's your precious owners.

Nick

Administrator
It's got everything to do with it. They couldn't sell it before they owned it. They couldn't sell it when it was all mortgaged out. They couldn't sell it and grab the cash before ARVO availed themselves of that debenture.
As you keep saying Nick, there's more to this than meets the eye.
But it's not Wasps, CCC, Higgs or the CT that are conspiring against the football club. It's your precious owners.

Of course there is more to it than meets the eye, as i have said earlier on in the thread.

In fact I'm actually saying there is more to it as it's not a new thing.

If they have been trying for years, this isn't a new behaviour because they are "cornered" as such, so has ryton been what they wanted all along?

Last edited:

tim07

Realizing assets without paying for them is what they've been about since their arrival.
This has become progressively more difficult as their former partners have woken up to them and now won't touch them with a bargepole.
There are some on here still sleepwalking and shouting 'conspiracy!'
Time to wake up.
Does anyone really think that if SISU had got the Ricoh they wouldn't have charged an ACL level rent for the football club to play there?
That's why layers of different companies were set up from the outset.
Do you remember Joyless telling us that this is 'normal business practice'?
Does anyone think that the debt being racked up is being covered by SISU?
The debt is owed mostly by the football club to the web of SISU companies, with the blessing of Otium because they OWN THEM AS WELL.
For some on here the reality is yet to hit home, but it will.

TIME TO WAKE UP

Users who are viewing this thread