Ryder Cup (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I'm mega excited about this years Ryder Cup. I don't think there's many golf fans on here though :-(

For anyone who reads this, would you know how i can watch/stream it? It's on Sky Sports but I got rid of it last year.

B-Ban-Boogie

I'm mega excited about this years Ryder Cup. I don't think there's many golf fans on here though :-(

For anyone who reads this, would you know how i can watch/stream it? It's on Sky Sports but I got rid of it last year.
I'm a MASSIVE golf fan and can't wait for this on to start. Love the Ryder Cup.
I'll be wearing the yellow and blue on Saturday in our golf Society!

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole!!

CCFCSteve

I don’t really watch any golf but love the Ryder Cup ! Massive sport weekend…city and Ryder cup tomorrow, down for the AJ fight Saturday and back up for Ryder cup finish Sunday. Cannot wait !

Skyblueweeman

Going to be really tough for Europe to retain the cup I feel. If the wind blows (which looks like it might make an appearance), that'll help the Europeans massively.

I think the US are massive favourites but I think it'll be closer than a lot are predicting. Whilst not many Euro players are in form, only really Rahm, Hovland and Casey, there's not many Americans at the top of their game right now. Bryson's hands are screwed apaprently, Koepka has been injured and Morikawa has a bad back.

Can't wait for it to start tomorrow!

Last edited:

Jagmannn

I don't no nothing about Golf .....but love wathing the Americans loose .....they are such bad losers

eastwoodsdustman

I don’t really watch any golf but love the Ryder Cup ! Massive sport weekend…city and Ryder cup tomorrow, down for the AJ fight Saturday and back up for Ryder cup finish Sunday. Cannot wait !
I'm like that too, I really Don't get Golf at all but for some reason I do enjoy watching the Ryder cup.

Skyblueweeman

I don't no nothing about Golf .....but love wathing the Americans loose .....they are such bad losers

They're going to be tough to beat this time round.

Same could've been said of their Solheim Cup team last month to be fair and look how that turned out.

CJ_covblaze

Can’t wait for this. With the home crowd and the players selected I can only see it going one way unfortunately. The Americans look very very good. Got tickets for 2023 the other day which is something I’m looking forward to.

Skyblueweeman

Can’t wait for this. With the home crowd and the players selected I can only see it going one way unfortunately. The Americans look very very good. Got tickets for 2023 the other day which is something I’m looking forward to.

I'm going to try and get to Rome in 2023.

Agree with what you're saying but if it's windy like it's been during the practice rounds, that'll neutralise the US length off the tee.

B-Ban-Boogie

There are so many rookies on the US side though the pressure is bigger than anything they've felt before.
It's going to be very close but I think the experience of Team Europe is going to be the huge in the end.
Even if the US blitz it today.. tomorrow, the pressure will be immense!

Come on Europe!!

Users who are viewing this thread