Ryan Allsop (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Cracking article in the local rag about a season ticket holder who couldn't have his seat as sky need it for filming (the gantry at Fratton is knackered and Sky won't use it - not the first time this season). He was offered a ticket elsewhere but refused.

Claims he's been sitting in the same seat for 42 years which is a good trick as the seats in question were only put in about 20 years ago, it was a terrace before that!

torchomatic

I put a fiver on Pompey too.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

logjoe

He also had a stinker at Oldham i recall a fan shouting to him that he was to far off his line and low and behold an Oldham player chipped one over him. You would laugh but he kept doing it worst keeper we have had god it was good to Burge in.

Grendel

The reality is he's far better than Burge who probably will never play a professional game again.

He'll be with Bigi at Rugby Town soon.

Sky Blue Harry H

The reality is he's far better than Burge who probably will never play a professional game again.

Get off the fence Grendel, tell us whether you rate him or not :sarcasm:

SBAndy

You have this astounding ability to relate every discussion back to Bigirimana. I'm somewhat impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread