Ryan Allsop (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

'Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has refused to say whether goalkeepers Artur Boruc and Adam Federici will be available to play at Stamford Bridge. If neither is fit, Ryan Allsop will make his first Premier League start'

This might just kickstart Chelsea's season!! :eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He's not prem level but he's at a Premiership club so is likely to play more premiership football than any of our players. I don't think he was 'that' bad last year. As mentioned above the defence was utter shite in front of him, so difficult to judge. Had he been in for the game this season that Burge was in goal and he still conceded, then I would judge.

Sick Boy

He is still a far superior keeper compared to Burge, despite what the majority of this forum thought at the time

chiefdave

Somehow Portsmouth managed to sign Allsop on loan from Bournemouth on Monday. They didn't announce it and he's gone straight into the team for their play off semi tonight.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Somehow Portsmouth managed to sign Allsop on loan from Bournemouth on Monday. They didn't announce it and he's gone straight into the team for their play off semi tonight.

Perhaps they have no other keepers? Keepers are always the exception for the emergency loan window rule

Not sure why they'd go for him of all people though. Have they not seen him play? :laugh:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Perhaps they have no other keepers? Keepers are always the exception for the emergency loan window rule

Not sure why they'd go for him of all people though. Have they not seen him play? :laugh:

Surely with the season being over for FL sides could they technically sign say Bentley from Southend on loan?

Hadji10

Why does Allsop get so much shit? Okay he weren't Kieron Westwood but he wasn't absolutely shocking. Another one where fans make their mind up quickly about a player and then stick with that no matter what.

Hadji10

Barton CB, you having us on? I've heard a few mental stories about Paul Cook's past but I didn't think he was that nuts!

steve82

Poor decision to try and claim a ball over 3 of your own defenders and get no where near it.
Good game so far, both managers sent off after 10 mins
* Plymouth assistant sorry

Last edited:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

2-1 Plymouth long throw Barton switched off guy controls it back to goal overhead kick Allsop flat footed as per!

You don't stand a chance with Barton CB & Allsop in goal! (On Allsop he just seems to switch off a lot of the time, odd keeper)

covhead1

Wow, I bet Portsmouth are very impressed with there latest signing..........NOT!

Terry Gibson's perm

2-1 Plymouth long throw Barton switched off guy controls it back to goal overhead kick Allsop flat footed as per!

You don't stand a chance with Barton CB & Allsop in goal! (On Allsop he just seems to switch off a lot of the time, odd keeper)

There is only one problem with Allsop the just can't save the ball everything seems to go past him

Sky Blue Harry H

Gutted I haven't got Sky for this one. I'm betting a great atmosphere, a tad feisty, and some dodgy ex City defending (by the sound of it)!!!

ccfc1234

He wasn't that bad

He was horrendous and it must be a source of worry to the Bournemouth fans to see him in goal.
A keeper should be judged on 2 things - lack of errors and how many good saves they make. With Allsop he made plenty of mistakes but few great saves to outweigh that fact.

torchomatic

Poor defending from Barton for their second.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread