Russell Slade (1 Viewer)

Sterling Archer

Before Millwall game.

Games 6, Wins 0 , Draws 2, Losses 4, Goals For 4, Goals Against 12, Points Per Game 0.33
(not including Checkatrade Cup games)

Signings:
IN:
Stuart Beavon - Free
Nathan Clarke - Free
Kevin Foley - Free
Callum Reilly - Loan
Farrend Rawson - Loan
Charles Vernam - Loan
Michael Folivi - Loan

OUT:
Marvin Sordell - Free
Chris McCann - End of Loan
Lewis Page - End of Loan
Dan Agyei - End of Loan
Jack McBean - End of Loan
Andre Wright - End of Loan
Jamie Sterry - End of Loan

I'm normally a firm believer of giving people a chance but it's not looking great is it?

Sutty

3 months we took to appoint this guy. He's not improved us in any way. We're playing worse football, scoring fewer goals, still look dreadful at the back. We've not scored in the league since the Bolton game on the 2nd of January.

Not only are we playing worse football, it's not even being done in an intelligent way. It's just braindead, meat headed hoof ball to a couple of 5 foot 7 strikers.

If I woke up in the morning and found out he'd been sacked I wouldn't have a problem with it. What an absolute shambles.

matesx

3 months we took to appoint this guy. He's not improved us in any way. We're playing worse football, scoring fewer goals, still look dreadful at the back. We've not scored in the league since the Bolton game on the 2nd of January.

Not only are we playing worse football, it's not even being done in an intelligent way. It's just braindead, meat headed hoof ball to a couple of 5 foot 7 strikers.

If I woke up in the morning and found out he'd been sacked I wouldn't have a problem with it. What an absolute shambles.

Yeah but apart from that...

ccfc92

Don't forget getting rid of Sordell :)

The Reverend Skyblue

Whose he fucker who keeps appointing these shit fucking managers, oh yes step forward Timmy,take a bow you fucking useless twat.
How much damage do you intend to do to us before even you fuck off. Every fucking club the moron has worked at has hit really hard times, coincidence, no think not.
TIMMY WILL YOU PLEASE JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Games 7, Wins 0 , Draws 2, Losses 5, Goals For 4, Goals Against 14, Points Per Game 0.28

Shocking. At this rate we're going to smash the record for lowest points tally in this league. I think (IIRC) it's Crewe with 35, we're currently on course for 33 going by our average points over the season so far. Problem is as the stats from your OP and this update show that average is going down not up. We'll be lucky to break 30 points at this rate. He's a poor man's AT at best is all I'm seeing.

Terry Gibson's perm

When I saw his name appear I thought he must have resigned but no such luck he is a fraud of a manager and is doing as much as sisu in driving the remaining fans away.

Marty

I could do a better job than this clown. You don't need to be an expert to know you don't lump the ball long to two strikers under 5'10".

Only made poor signings and let go of the only half decent striker we had. He has to go.

stupot07

in hindsight , after Venus and this fat shit fuck , would rather of kept Mowbray

You had to say that! We will never he last of this from CC4L!!!
This was the table when mowbray left

b53fdf7f84d23c212486d9b7c48ab8d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He helped sort out the defence which is good, but only about 1/4 of our problems.

Our biggest issue following is that we cannot score goals. I would have been fine with selling a player or two to get in some goal threat but they just didn't do it.

The acceptance of relegation by doing that is absolutely shocking and almost sackable alone.

Covstu

He helped sort out the defence which is good, but only about 1/4 of our problems.

Our biggest issue following is that we cannot score goals. I would have been fine with selling a player or two to get in some goal threat but they just didn't do it.

The acceptance of relegation by doing that is absolutely shocking and almost sackable alone.
has he????

Great_Expectations

I posted this in the match thread, but it's relevant here too.

I was all for giving RS time etc, I thought the calls for his head were premature, but we are absolutely clueless.

No tactics, no adaptability, no motivation, no passion.

Unfortunately there's no point getting rid of him as whoever comes in will have the same players and were down already anyway.

Marty

Unfortunately there's no point getting rid of him as whoever comes in will have the same players and were down already anyway.

There's every point. If we're going to go down at the very least go down with a bit of fight and passion.

Style of football doesn't suit the players we have.

Otis

I posted this in the match thread, but it's relevant here too.

I was all for giving RS time etc, I thought the calls for his head were premature, but we are absolutely clueless.

No tactics, no adaptability, no motivation, no passion.

Yep, would echo that.

It's all a bit pointless now.

Nick

Administrator
He just seems stubborn as well.

Rose for Gadzev when we are losing? What's the point?

I'd rather he just put Rose up front and went all out.

Interesting comments from Harries about the state of the pitch too, still no excuse for long ball but he said it disrupted their passing game.

Users who are viewing this thread