Rumour taken from GMK (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

to be replaced with WHO exactly?

The same people who will be willing to pay £70m+ for a league 1 club in a 12k stadium 9 miles from its home city.

AndreasB

If you have a couple of quid I'll take you. Just get rid of lying cheating filth called SISU

"Just get rid" variations of this must be trotted out 20 times a day on here. Im sure we all agree SISU are not best placed to run a football club.
Any potential replacement (non lying,cheating filth) would need to agree to take the club debt on/pay off SISU, invest in team, buy/rent the ground back, fulfil FIFA fair play, oh and try and attract more than 11,000 of a city of 350,000 to its ground.

Dont see a queue forming do you?

shmmeee

either way its true.

you are a better council fan than me though.

So you're admitting that you think you are better than other CCFC fans?

Nice.

I'm not into ranking people to be perfectly honest, I find it a rather silly idea. I will admit I am far more knowledgable than you though if that's what you meant.

ajsccfc

Fight!_Fight!_Fight!_etc..gif

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

shmmeee

"Just get rid" variations of this must be trotted out 20 times a day on here. Im sure we all agree SISU are not best placed to run a football club.
Any potential replacement (non lying,cheating filth) would need to agree to take the club debt on/pay off SISU, invest in team, buy/rent the ground back, fulfil FIFA fair play, oh and try and attract more than 11,000 of a city of 350,000 to its ground.

Oh right. Doff my cap sir. Sorry to question you boss.

This argument reminds me of an abusive partner "Who'd have you? No-one will love you you know! You're better off with me!"

From your points only really paying off Sisu is an issue, we have a setup that should get us out of this league without breaking the bank if we can get back to the Ricoh. Personally I'd like to see a fans takeover with a German model of ownership that allows outside investment.

Any new owner will need to service the debt, to be honest, it's why I support liquidation as a route out of this. Sisu's debt (and it is all Sisu's remember) will forever be a millstone around our neck. I'd maybe offer than a couple of million to write it off, but I'd much rather set up another company, claim Otium was never the club then get out of all obligations I don't like ;)

japandy

Where has it actually came from other than GMK? Anyone even a tiny bit reliable or someone got bored with not having a job so they've made up rumors?
This comes first from 'Killer' who is not known for 'rumours'. He always speaks his mind, and although people may not always agree with him, he is always honest. People have said the 'rumour' comes from Phil, and knowing Phil he is more believeable 'to be true' than not to be. Phil was one of the first 'online' fans and maybe created the first CCFC fan site. He is the most humourous, respectful person I know on any CCFC site, and is not the sort of person to lead us down the garden path. A true scholar among men is our Phil.

AndreasB

This comes first from 'Killer' who is not known for 'rumours'. He always speaks his mind, and although people may not always agree with him, he is always honest. People have said the 'rumour' comes from Phil, and knowing Phil he is more believeable 'to be true' than not to be. Phil was one of the first 'online' fans and maybe created the first CCFC fan site. He is the most humourous, respectful person I know on any CCFC site, and is not the sort of person to lead us down the garden path. A true scholar among men is our Phil.

So its bullshit then?

Noggin

no one is going to take on or pay off sisu debt, they will have to take a small percentage of what they are "owed" That isn't going to change unless they somehow through dubious legal means get themselves a free stadium, even then if it's just acl they get they won't get all their money back. Without this though there absolutely would be a queue forming, not a very long one sure.

Sisu are going to have to accept that small percentage at some point or the amount they lose gets bigger and the percentage they are able to sell for (or get back through an admin process) gets smaller.

none of the other issues stop the club being an attractive proposition, it's just that we need sisu to sell and sisu to accept the actual value of the club.

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

No one is going to take on the club with a substantial debt, that will have to be written off, just like happened when SISU took on the club from GR.

Gary.j

Personally I'd like to see a fans takeover with a German model of ownership that allows outside investment.

Any new owner will need to service the debt, to be honest, it's why I support liquidation as a route out of this. Sisu's debt (and it is all Sisu's remember) will forever be a millstone around our neck. I'd maybe offer than a couple of million to write it off, but I'd much rather set up another company, claim Otium was never the club then get out of all obligations I don't like ;)

Yep, this.

covcity4life

Oh right. Doff my cap sir. Sorry to question you boss.

This argument reminds me of an abusive partner "Who'd have you? No-one will love you you know! You're better off with me!"

From your points only really paying off Sisu is an issue, we have a setup that should get us out of this league without breaking the bank if we can get back to the Ricoh. Personally I'd like to see a fans takeover with a German model of ownership that allows outside investment.

and then change the club name to ACL F.C and set up a 3 million per month rent to the council.

ftfy

wingy

Talking of RICOH affairs ,secured the National Weightlifting Championships over 3yrs today ,just saying .

Cling and Jerk. :whistle:

Now what about that piece of Grass!!

rupert_bear

Whether this rumour is true or not, one thing that is true imo is we, we being the football part of the sisu empire cannot carry on another season like they have this something must give JR or no JR, if it wasn't for the unexpected bonus from drawing Arsenal away and the Leon Clarke money I think we would be fooked now.

skybluefred

no one is going to take on or pay off sisu debt, they will have to take a small percentage of what they are "owed" That isn't going to change unless they somehow through dubious legal means get themselves a free stadium, even then if it's just acl they get they won't get all their money back. Without this though there absolutely would be a queue forming, not a very long one sure.

Sisu are going to have to accept that small percentage at some point or the amount they lose gets bigger and the percentage they are able to sell for (or get back through an admin process) gets smaller.

none of the other issues stop the club being an attractive proposition, it's just that we need sisu to sell and sisu to accept the actual value of the club.

Cannot see sisu paying somebody to take it off their hands. Lets face it the Club is worthless at the moment,two or
three youngsters with any value,no ground--or training ground and fighting for survival in the mighty league one.

wingy

Cannot see sisu paying somebody to take it off their hands. Lets face it the Club is worthless at the moment,two or
three youngsters with any value,no ground--or training ground and fighting for survival in the mighty league one.

Most likely the only exposure Is the ARVO finance currently ,fair Chance SISU have already written down their Portion and hope to retrieve the personal quotient from wherever sourced .

Hell they may be just borrowing commercially now and could always pull another "Event" To rid themselves of that.

ccfcway

Talking of RICOH affairs ,secured the National Weightlifting Championships over 3yrs today ,just saying .

Cling and Jerk. :whistle:

Now what about that piece of Grass!!

and

[h=2]50,000 spiders arrive in Coventry![/h]Over 50,000 spiders, scorpions and other insects will be on display at the Ricoh Arena in May for an event likened to ‘The Crufts of The Spider World'.
The British Tarantula Society (BTS) is staging its 29th annual exhibition which will attract visitors from as far away as America and Europe from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, May 18.

ccfc92

and

50,000 spiders arrive in Coventry!

Over 50,000 spiders, scorpions and other insects will be on display at the Ricoh Arena in May for an event likened to ‘The Crufts of The Spider World'.
The British Tarantula Society (BTS) is staging its 29th annual exhibition which will attract visitors from as far away as America and Europe from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, May 18.

that's something to look forward too ;) :)

Users who are viewing this thread