You like looking in the mirror then.

yes.

i am ridiculously good looking

zoolander-ridiculously-good-looking.gif

the answer is no to the above btw

John_Silletts_Nose

and

50,000 spiders arrive in Coventry!

Over 50,000 spiders, scorpions and other insects will be on display at the Ricoh Arena in May for an event likened to ‘The Crufts of The Spider World'.
The British Tarantula Society (BTS) is staging its 29th annual exhibition which will attract visitors from as far away as America and Europe from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, May 18.

I heard that they will have a Spider-Baby- It's got the body of a spider, and the mind of a baby.

spider baby.JPG

torchomatic

Shall I mention Richard K at this point and his "Hoff and Gary will be taking over the club by the end of December (2011)" statement or not?

duffer

and

50,000 spiders arrive in Coventry!

Over 50,000 spiders, scorpions and other insects will be on display at the Ricoh Arena in May for an event likened to ‘The Crufts of The Spider World'.
The British Tarantula Society (BTS) is staging its 29th annual exhibition which will attract visitors from as far away as America and Europe from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, May 18.

Hmm. I hope for the sake of the good people of Holbrooks that G4S aren't handling the security and delivery options. This sounds a lot like the start of a cheap horror movie to me.

If we ever do go back to the Ricoh, I'm going to be checking underneath the toilet seat before sitting down. ;)

The Gentleman

Hmm. I hope for the sake of the good people of Holbrooks that G4S aren't handling the security and delivery options. This sounds a lot like the start of a cheap horror movie to me.

If we ever do go back to the Ricoh, I'm going to be checking underneath the toilet seat before sitting down. ;)

You would sit on a seat in a football stadium? Trainspotting springs to mind.

ajsccfc

That's still the most disgusting scene I've ever watched on a film, and I've seen Poultrygeist.

CovFan

and

[h=2]50,000 spiders arrive in Coventry![/h]Over 50,000 spiders, scorpions and other insects will be on display at the Ricoh Arena in May for an event likened to ‘The Crufts of The Spider World'.

If you want more information about this event, just look on the web for it.

Users who are viewing this thread