Rumour taken from GMK (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Deal done for the Ricoh, ahead of the JR. As well as a new chief exec/chairman, whatever Fisher is anyway. Been working on the detail for 5/6 months. Start next season at ricoh.

Gint11

Please please please be true. 1) I want to watch my team play in our community and 2) I want to enjoy a beer or two with my mates every second Saturday whilst swearing uncontrollably.

AFCCOVENTRY

I don't believe any deal has been struck. Not ahead of the JR. If it has been then any deal would prevent the jr happening.

It's what the title says. Rumour. Someone having a laugh.

CraigCCFC

If and it's a huge if a deal has been done , then I can only see it being a deal that suits SISU , because if there was nothing to be made , they wouldn't sign a deal , I think that's been perfectly made clear this season

ccfcway

cant see it myself. I dont get why they would pretty much go out of their way in past couple of months to annoy fans if they knew this was coming.

Any normal business would have been doing BOGOF, free transfers, free kids, etc etc every game to ensure the fan base stayed before a move back if they knew this was in the pipeline.

Its a no from me

spider_ricoh

Any idea when this would be anoounced?

Don't tell me: "in the next 3 weeks", "in the next 3 months" "in the next 6 weeks" etc etc

bigfatronssba

Can't see it being true.

The court case on Tuesday would be called off by now if it was true wouldn't it?

J

Jack Griffin

Deal done for the Ricoh, ahead of the JR. As well as a new chief exec/chairman, whatever Fisher is anyway. Been working on the detail for 5/6 months. Start next season at ricoh.

Heard that one before, I'll believe it only if I see it.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Sorry but I think there is no chance of that rumour happening

Lorksalordy

Would mean some common sense has finally been seen, allow increased unity across the fan base, be better financially for all parties and increase the chances of more success for the team next season. All of these combined means it absolutely has to be complete bollocks.

SkyBlueHomer

For the future of the club this has to be true. If this fictional stadium does ever get built in the next 2 or 3yrs for example, where will this club be then trying to compete of crowds of 2000 or less if we stay at Sixfields?

Based on the fact there is no substance to this story I will believe it when im stay at the Ricoh kickoff time for the 1st game next season. Hopefully I'm wrong

W

westcountry_skyblue

A full house if it is true?What does everyone think?

Godiva

I don't believe it. According to the rumor, they have been negotiating 5 or 6 months. No chance.
The interesting thing for me - who started that rumor? What was the purpose?

Ricoh Rumour

Where has it actually came from other than GMK? Anyone even a tiny bit reliable or someone got bored with not having a job so they've made up rumors?

sky_blue_up_north

To be honest I don't care who owns us, I just want to be back watching my team play in my home town.

Users who are viewing this thread